PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an image

OBIO
May 5th, 2009, 01:10
A while back, several computer crashes back, I had a very large collection of images saved from the internet. Aircraft images. Screenshots, paintings, digital artwork. One of those paintings/images always struck me as being really ideal to use as a back ground on a fish tank...but the cost of having it enlarged to fit on a 4 foot long tank kept me from doing that. Well, today I bought a new 5 gallon tank to put our Betta in...and that image in 8 by 10 would cover most of the back of that tank. When I had the image I could not use it, now that I can use it I don't have it.

The image in question was an underwater one...showing a downed WW2 plane with a shark swimming near it. Very tropical water color, very sharp detail.

I can not remember where I found the image for the life of me. I have done Google searches out the yazoo trying to find it...no luck. Does anyone know the image I am talking about and where I can get it?

Thanks

OBIO

Buddha13
May 5th, 2009, 05:02
Hi Obio,
Was it one of these.
The last 3 are by an artist whose name is Randall Scott.These are only thumbnails for you to see if any are the one you mean,But I think he may have done the picture you want.You may have to buy a digital print to get the one you want again.
Buddha13

demorier
May 5th, 2009, 22:04
could try a search of "webshots" site ??