PDA

View Full Version : ETHB Bückeburg

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 4th, 2009, 10:27
Hello,

the ETHB "Bückeburg" scenery is now finished. The last updates were an update with roadtraffic and a little update for the "flight one" helitraffic.

If you have download all versions please delete them and try THIS

The scenery is also available for FSX and X-Planes !

http://www.etnw.info/hp_freddy/scenery_ethb.htm

please also take a look at the NH90 photoreal textures and cockpit !!!

This scenery was made in about 2 years time and the result is simpley fantastic.

Also the Town of Bückeburg looks now better as before

I hope you like and enjoy it

THX to Freddy and his team

greetz

Quax

Wild Bill Kelso
May 4th, 2009, 11:23
Hallo, Quax!

Maybe I have "Tomaten auf den Augen", but I can't find a download link on the site mentioned...

Grüße,
Markus.

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 4th, 2009, 11:32
Nix Tomaten "auf the Augen" :icon_lol: klick above at "downloads" and than scroll down..It works :icon_lol:

Wild Bill Kelso
May 4th, 2009, 12:02
Hmpf.
No "Download" bar visible. Had to install the Java Plugin to get the site goin' - now it works!
Thanks for the HU, have to start my Choctaw right now!

Grüße,
Markus.

Lionheart
May 4th, 2009, 12:23
Excellent scenery! I have had the early version for a year now. So much to see in the VFR scenery, all the detailed buildings, historic landmarks. You will certainly miss many things in a fast plane. Have to fly low and slow, and a huge perimeter to catch everything.

Bill

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 4th, 2009, 13:04
The earlyer version is nothing against the new one.. The best is ... using helicopters for Bückeburg. Remember its a german Helicopter scenery :mixedsmi: The City of Bückeburg has also more details now as in earlyer versions... for example a new railway station and at the airfield must be a new building for the museum that will be finished in a few years. Also a train traffic is included

Motormouse
May 5th, 2009, 11:39
Excellent scenery! I have had the early version for a year now. So much to see in the VFR scenery, all the detailed buildings, historic landmarks. You will certainly miss many things in a fast plane. Have to fly low and slow, and a huge perimeter to catch everything.

Bill

Hey Bill,while you're perusing the Buckeburg scenery web-site, 'clicky' the link for the fs magazine and download 'Oppenheim' too, you won't be disappointed

ttfn

Pete

ps can anyone please post a direct d/l link (or another source) as the activeX/Java plug-in won't run....
blocked by windows due to unknown publisher :(

Terry
May 5th, 2009, 12:42
An added bonus to this scenery are the static object libraries that come with it which you can use to enhance your own scenery with one of the object placer programs.

Question, there are two trains showing in my scenery but no tracks. Does everyone else have tracks?

Quax d. Bruchpilot
May 6th, 2009, 09:19
btw, this works best with aerosofts scenery gemany 2. A few "eastereggs" are also included ,wait for december :jump: 24th and 31st

alastairmonk
May 8th, 2009, 01:22
Hi,

I'm afraid my German isn't up to working out the ranking of the four scenery entries. Can someone provide a hint ?

Thanks,

Alastair

Wild Bill Kelso
May 8th, 2009, 06:41
I'll switch my babelfish to a "quick&dirty" translation:

Scenery priority:
If aerosoft's "Scenery Germany 2" is installed, "Bueckeburg ETHB Project" must be set to a higher priority.

"Bueckeburg Traffic" can be installed additionally.

Additional scenery objects are contained in "Bueckeburg German Landmarks". These objects were taken with permission from CR-Software's payware addon "German Landmarks". The folder "Bueckeburg German Landmarks" can be installed additionally.

Seems like those two items above don't care about their priority...

"Bueckeburg Roadtraffic" can be installed on a higher priority than "Bueckeburg ETHB Project".

Cheers,
Markus.

alastairmonk
May 8th, 2009, 06:52
Thanks Marcus !

Alastair