PDA

View Full Version : HU, New Auster J5V Autocar

monk1
May 2nd, 2009, 08:47
New Auster J5V Autocar by David Molyneaux at Classic British Files. The Grizz and this both in the same weekend! :ernae:

http://classicbritishfiles.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=28&func=fileinfo&id=1284

Tom Clayton
May 2nd, 2009, 13:54
Cool! Looks like a nice little vintage knockabout!

T6flyer
May 4th, 2009, 23:16
Having personally flown one of the Autocars in this package (G-AOIY), I must say that this set is very very realistic indeed - not just in the flight model but in the detail of the build of the two airframes.

Thanks to all for making the Autocar available.

Best wishes,

Martin

austerjock
May 6th, 2009, 00:08
I flew an Auster J5-G Autocar with the Cirrus Major motor, and purchased the aircraft after it was re-engined with a 180 h.p. Lycoming. A simply brilliant aeroplane in both cases - 4 pass., full tanks and 40 kg of bagage combined with 1,000 ft. plus per minute. I was thrilled to discover this simulation, and thank the enthusiasts who freely give so much to our recreation in this way, together with Sim-Outhouse for providing this medium of communication.

Cheers

T6flyer
May 7th, 2009, 03:08
I was thrilled to discover this simulation, and thank the enthusiasts who freely give so much to our recreation in this way, together with Sim-Outhouse for providing this medium of communication.

Cheers

May I echo Austerjock's comments here as this is a superb replica of the real aeroplane and may I thank all involved in creating this aeroplane for us all to enjoy.

Best wishes,

Martin

mrpinga
May 16th, 2009, 02:32
Great machine in fs9 and fsx

RyDraiggoch
May 21st, 2009, 17:53
If you like the Autocar and Autocrat , drop by the "Pond" (www,classicbritishfiles.com) and see what DaveM(oly) is cooking up next.

Cheers

Leif

monk1
May 22nd, 2009, 08:02
If you like the Autocar and Autocrat , drop by the "Pond" (www,classicbritishfiles.com) and see what DaveM(oly) is cooking up next.

Cheers

Leif

AOP-6!!! I hope he does a version on skis too, I just finished building an old Airfix kit of the Auster Antarctic.

If you're the Leif that did the G-AMTM paint job, THANKS! Nice job, I love that color.

Matt Wynn
May 22nd, 2009, 08:33
lets hope once the austers are done he goes for our Jackaroo bait eh Leif? LOL, Monk 9/10 if you see leifs name its that one above you...

RyDraiggoch
May 22nd, 2009, 14:59
Thank you for the compliment Gents

However I am NOT the talent there I am just a humble publisher Peter Watkins is the man who does Auster Paints.

Leif

dhasdell
May 23rd, 2009, 00:16
Ry/Leif does himself an injustice. He is to Classic British as Ickie is to Sim Outhouse.