PDA

View Full Version : Firepower

bad rooster
May 2nd, 2009, 00:14
hey

now this month i become 36...:applause::birthday2
i have two wishes new a joysticks and the cfs3 add on FIREPOWER
now the first that will be no problem...
but were can i get firepower the boxed version.
o... i saw a alternative for FR... the powerpack... is this the same add on?
i live in holland.
hopes this will be no problem.

loverboy1
May 2nd, 2009, 06:53
happy 36 , and best wishes . now heres a free tip" - to get to 40 in one peice , always use this phrase...."yes dear" is your mantra to successful old ripe age .

joshua

wolfger
May 2nd, 2009, 10:32
yes the powerpack is an alternative to firepower, as fas as i can remember in the powerpack are even about two more aircraft to fly in.
and if you use ETO 1.2 (recommended !!:medals::medals:) the firepower effects are obsolete.
you´ll only miss the missions that come with the firepower pack, but if you´re looking for missions this SOH is your place ...

btw loverboy is right :icon_lol: and best wishes and always watch your six
Gute Jagd! yours wolfger

Wildfowler
May 2nd, 2009, 17:58
36 years! I was 51 last week.

I will build on Loverboys mantra for getting to 50.

"Yes dear" is a great start

Always agree you are an idiot....it removes all room for future argument

If you do something wrong....and get caught.......look pathetic...it works for puppies!

Forget trying to earn smartie points....just except on that front you are overdrawn and will ever be so.

Remember to a woman

Model Soldiers are toys.....model Aeroplanes are toys....model boats are toys.....therefore whilst using or playing with any of the above adopt the aforementioned pathetic look and also agreement of your idiocy and you will be left to play in peace!

Trouble getting out to the pub?.......heres a solution. Wait until Wifey or girlfriend settles down to watch a favourite DVD...all the better if it is a romance or histoical drama...you settle to watch too!....Then you start the comments.....point out the historical inaccuracies......draw her attention to the fact if you were in the presence of Mr Darcey and you dropped a £1 coin on the floor...you would not be bending over to retrieve it...on the floor it would stay!! Wait until the hero is riding a horse...point out the weakness of his seat and the good impression he is doing of a sack of spuds tied up all horrible (As my old riding instructor use to say)...you will then be ordered out forthwith...adopt aforementioned pathetic look and she may give you twenty quid to take with you!!!!

BeauBrummie
May 2nd, 2009, 22:24
Firepower...main reason for getting it for me are the B-24, B-17F and Me-410.

Beau

Pat Pattle
May 2nd, 2009, 22:59
Trouble getting out to the pub?.......heres a solution. Wait until Wifey or girlfriend settles down to watch a favourite DVD...all the better if it is a romance or histoical drama...you settle to watch too!....Then you start the comments.....point out the historical inaccuracies......draw her attention to the fact if you were in the presence of Mr Darcey and you dropped a £1 coin on the floor...you would not be bending over to retrieve it...on the floor it would stay!! Wait until the hero is riding a horse...point out the weakness of his seat and the good impression he is doing of a sack of spuds tied up all horrible (As my old riding instructor use to say)...you will then be ordered out forthwith...adopt aforementioned pathetic look and she may give you twenty quid to take with you!!!!

:icon_lol:

bad rooster
May 2nd, 2009, 23:06
hey thanks for the info guys.:applause: