PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Command Halifax mission Testers Needed

BeauBrummie
April 29th, 2009, 14:30
Very soon Ronnybengt and I will be releasing our Bloody Biscay III mission pack. In the meantime, I've been putting some missions together for Nachtpiloten's CC Halibags. Coincidentally Led Zeppelin had sent to me a couple of long range patrol missions. these will be included in the pack too. So far there are 5 missions, there should be six altogether. So if you're interested let me know.

Beau

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x47/BeauBrummie/Bloody%20Biscay/HalifaxGRIIdepthcharging.jpg

Led Zeppelin
April 29th, 2009, 22:14
I am but I'm on holliday today, I'm going to Spain 2 weeks so I suppose it will be too late.

Can't wait to fly these missions! :wiggle:

BeauBrummie
April 30th, 2009, 00:07
Yes LZ, I would like to think that the missions would be uploaded by then. But I think that 2 weeks in Spain is a better idea, especially after the week or so of on and off rain we've been having. I'll e-mail you them anyway so you can pick them up when you get back.

Beau

Willem Bever
May 1st, 2009, 03:56
I am but I'm on holliday today, I'm going to Spain 2 weeks so I suppose it will be too late.

Can't wait to fly these missions! :wiggle:

Enjoy yourself in Spain!!!!!!

flyer01
May 1st, 2009, 12:31
BeauBrummie, tryed the frist mission. great mission. I don't have the makings for the 2ed mission. Im going to try the other missions.well let you know if thy load for me or if i need the makings for them also.:icon29:
ty,
flyer01

BeauBrummie
May 1st, 2009, 23:14
...er are you taking about the BBIII missions as I haven't released the Halifax missions to testers yet. Can you e-mail me what your problems are please?