PDA

View Full Version : speculation time: the Alphasim HU-16

tigisfat
April 29th, 2009, 00:53
Okay, we don't need to argue or turn this thread negative, but we were told that the Alphasim HU-16 was finished and handed over to Mr. Alphasim. Why do you guys think it hasn't been offered to the public yet?

d0mokun
April 29th, 2009, 01:01
Because I didnt hand it over.

\speculation

tigisfat
April 29th, 2009, 01:05
Because I didnt hand it over.

\speculation

You know what? I asked for speculation and theories, but that's just over-the-top. Your theory is completely unfounded.

d0mokun
April 29th, 2009, 01:07
:icon_lol::icon29:

tigisfat
April 29th, 2009, 01:11
On a more serious note, I wouldn't hand it over.

d0mokun
April 29th, 2009, 01:34
Haha, can't comment on that. Though I am bound by agreements and good will to deliver it.

Truth be told only a few gauges need clearing up, then it really is ready, even by my warped standard of guesstimations. :ernae:

Smudge
April 29th, 2009, 05:40
C'mon Dan, all us designers know that the 'almost ready' stage normally lasts 3-4 months..lol.

Compiling the installer normally takes about six runs because we forget something obvious on the 'last' compile..lol.

And when you think it's all but done, you get a message from a tester saying, 'um....you know this thing you said you'd fixed about 6 months ago...well it's broken again.' :D

Boy how I love FS Development.

Kudos to you though Dan, delivering on a promise to Phil given your circumstances shows a LOT about your character. I know many devs who in your position would do things differently.. :)