PDA

View Full Version : Question for the experts.........

Optix
April 28th, 2009, 11:20
I have a couple of aircraft where fx (both exhaust and muzzle flash) are in the correct location when in 2D cockpit and full view, but upon switching to the VC they are out of place.

Where do I go to reposition them in the VC view or is this even a possibility:ques:

Blue Devil
April 29th, 2009, 05:15
I have a couple of aircraft where fx (both exhaust and muzzle flash) are in the correct location when in 2D cockpit and full view, but upon switching to the VC they are out of place.

Where do I go to reposition them in the VC view or is this even a possibility:ques:

In any particular A/C folder...

Aircraft.cfg file:

[Views]
eyepoint= -6.240, 0.00, 3.54 // (feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

bismarck13
April 29th, 2009, 05:44
If the main model and the VC model are not EXACTLY the same, then you will never get it to work properly. Even though you try to coordinate the two when building a model, it is not always possible to put all the parts in exactly the same spot as the ones in the main model without something looking out of place in the VC. Most of my recent VCs only use the wing sections from the main model and the rest is completely different . . . .

:wiggle:

Optix
April 29th, 2009, 06:41
but since I know next to nothing about building/modifying a model, I'll just live with it. It was just my perfectionist nature gettin' in the way :wavey:

Tango_Romeo
April 30th, 2009, 17:12
but since I know next to nothing about building/modifying a model, I'll just live with it. It was just my perfectionist nature gettin' in the way :wavey:

....there's nothing like the sound of a rivet-counter in the morning. :ernae: