PDA

View Full Version : Good customer support is still around

hey_moe
April 28th, 2009, 10:29
I had ordered a new Nvidia 295 card from Newegg. The first two had to be returned...lol. I'm not going to go into any detail on that, but I also brought a water block from DangerDen for a couple hundred bucks. The new 295 series card really run hotter than any card I have owned do being since I already had the processor and North bridge on water there was no biggie to add another loop for the video card. I was having a hard time getting the block to make contact with the two processors on the card. I email DD and they were kind enough to send out another block FEDX before I had even returned the other one and on top of all that they paid to have the other one shipped back to them at there expense. They also emailed me to make sure that the replacement block worked right. I don't think I have ever had a retail site offer that kind of service. As big as our company is ( 0ver 6800 service tech nation wide ) we don't even offer that kind of service. I'm thinking of send some of the service techs to there site for some customer service training.:monkies: . If ya get a chance to visit them they have some other goodies ya might be interested in...Mike There site>>> http://www.dangerden.com/store/

Lionheart
April 28th, 2009, 10:32
Hey Moe,

Thanks for the heads up on them. Great to hear about a good place with good people to purchase from. Awesome...

Bill

Kiwikat
April 28th, 2009, 10:39
Newegg also has great customer support. I had to RMA my first mobo and they shipped a new one back with free air shipping. :medals:

hey_moe
April 28th, 2009, 12:11
Yeah but didn't you have to pay to ship that MB back....DD ship the label for FEDX so all I had to do was drop it off.Every time I have had to ship something back to Newegg I paid shipping again for shipping it back...Mike
Newegg also has great customer support. I had to RMA my first mobo and they shipped a new one back with free air shipping. :medals:

Kiwikat
April 28th, 2009, 12:25
Yeah but didn't you have to pay to ship that MB back....DD ship the label for FEDX so all I had to do was drop it off.Every time I have had to ship something back to Newegg I paid shipping again for shipping it back...Mike

Nope, they gave me a UPS label for the RMA too. :engel016:

hey_moe
April 28th, 2009, 12:59
OOOPS:bump:
Nope, they gave me a UPS label for the RMA too. :engel016:

airfighterjohn
April 30th, 2009, 02:46
I have had two really good customer service experiences lately. The first was when my Buttkicker quit--I called Guitammer Company (the outfit that makes Buttkickers). Their tech talked me through all the troubleshooting processes, and when the problem couldn't be resolved, they sent me a new one within 24 hours--I mean at my house within 24 hours, and paid return shipping. Next,bought a Zebco fishing combo at K-Mart that lasted through the first cast--the rod simply disintegrated about halfway down. Now, K-Mart will not replace a broken fishing rod--they said I had to contact Zebco. Fired off an email to them telling them what happened, with all purchase info from K-mart. They emailed me back and asked for my address and phone number, and said they would send me a replacement. The next day I got a package from UPS containing not only a replacement rod, but two MORE new Zebco 33 Pro fishing rigs, with a letter apologizing for my inconvenience. Needless to say, they get ALL my business when it comes to fishing tackle---:icon29: