PDA

View Full Version : Complete Reinstall of CFS3.txt

peterpan
October 14th, 2008, 07:11
Some years ago I printed out the captioned article, a 3 page instruction called :-
"Stupid Idiots Guide for TOTAL and COMPLETE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL OF CFS3" I has been most helpful to me

This was written by someone called "Flailingbigpapa....AKA FBP".
I cannot find this person in the members lists to suggest he might re publish this as a help to new members.

As it is so comprehensive I am prepared to retype it and post here if this is ok?

Can someone advise me if it will be acceptable to do so

pp

Togo
October 14th, 2008, 12:52
Always ready to be corrected but I'm sure it would be ok to print out, (if it was originally from this site), provided the author is recognised as such in the text.

Lightman
October 15th, 2008, 23:19
Some years ago I printed out the captioned article, a 3 page instruction called :-
"Stupid Idiots Guide for TOTAL and COMPLETE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL OF CFS3" I has been most helpful to me

This was written by someone called "Flailingbigpapa....AKA FBP".
I cannot find this person in the members lists to suggest he might re publish this as a help to new members.

As it is so comprehensive I am prepared to retype it and post here if this is ok?

Can someone advise me if it will be acceptable to do so

pp

No Need to retype, you can find it here

http://www.combatfs.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileUploadName=FBP&FileID=3556