PDA

View Full Version : Alternate ( WW1 in CFS-1 ) Server

Crash
April 22nd, 2009, 12:11
There has Popped up a Alternete Server for CFS-1 :kilroy: Reverb Gaming is Presently Hosting CFS-1 AND CFS-2 games in it`s Listings of online games... I even WENT THERE Lol and Checked it out and sure Nuff there in the Games listings were CFS-1 and CFS-2... As I was looking to fly WW1 in CFS-1 I went into the one of the rooms... There are 20 Game slots for CFS-1 Games under the CFS-1 Game listing... So IF you still have the European Air War CFS-1 itch Or like to Fly WW1 in CFS-1 Scenery then go to Google and type in Reverb Gaming... Get their Set-up files About 1 Meg ( No Adds or Trojan Horse found in a through 47 Min Virus scan ) and run the Set-Up files... Pick your Name and Password and your back in the CFS-1 saddle... No one there when I dropped in so couldn`t check the " Chat " functions although the Lobby has it`s own Chat Bar at the bottom... So your back in the Saddle if your a CFS-1 Fan... Cheers...
Fly Under Paris Tower or London Bridge to start the game. :monkies:

Moparmike
April 22nd, 2009, 14:29
One post on the subject is enough. Three in just over an hour could be considered spam by some.