PDA

View Full Version : W40v2 need testflyers

Willem Bever
April 22nd, 2009, 09:22
A kind request by the W40v2 team: a slow, but steady progress can be observed, everyday more and new aircraft appear out of the paint factory as optional missionaircraft, those aircraft need to be tested online in multiplay to make sure no errors will occur in your gameplay once released.

For this reason the test-team needs some online flyers who can host multiplay as well to make sure these errors will be cut out in an early stage. If you're interested, please contact me, Foute Man or Grizzley50 by pm or email.

You will have a preview of the newly painted or updated standalones by Foute Man, the Do17E,M & P by Thicko (nearing completion) and more to come in the forthcoming weeks/months

No teasers, no screenshots, just this invitation

Willem B

Willem Bever
May 1st, 2009, 11:16
Anyone???????

loverboy1
May 1st, 2009, 11:53
does vista work ...

Willem Bever
May 7th, 2009, 08:58
does vista work ...

Well Loverboy1, guess this means we can count you in for the job of flighttesting.....you have some work to do, check this out: www.fouteman-goes-cfs3.tk

Foute Man told me he has done about 80, some 50 to go to (at the moment)

loverboy1
May 7th, 2009, 10:00
where do i test these ... his site is slow on mynriug at times ... but works .

is there delivery fo bunch to fly around ....

lb/joshua

Willem Bever
May 7th, 2009, 10:49
You have a PM on the W40 forum about the ftp login info. All aircraft are on the ftp, Suggest you contact Grizley50 about the best way to test (multiplay etc)

regards Willem

loverboy1
May 7th, 2009, 10:55
sir grizz ...ok will do once i can enter password locked me out , likely wait an hour try again

think i got issues with vista on mulitfly , but can test anyway as is in the air battles etc..........

will contact grizz

Foute Man
May 7th, 2009, 11:54
where do i test these ... his site is slow on mynriug at times ... but works .

is there delivery fo bunch to fly around ....

lb/joshua

Did some changes: added thumbs instead of the larger images, spares you a lot of time waiting for the page to be loaded. Help with testing is appreciated

FM

flyer01
May 8th, 2009, 19:36
I have set up my account with your help and started downloading planes. Have been in contact with Grizz 50 and Loverboy1. Hope to start testing online this weekend if all go's well.
TY, flyer01

loverboy1
May 11th, 2009, 12:50
yea we are at it as mulit--and testing as it allows ...theres a ton weve done the spits ....excellent , imho ..foute is a preceise designer with the end result being :

"realism"

tks

LB/JOSHUA