PDA

View Full Version : Kodiakīs Sunshades

gera
April 20th, 2009, 08:45
Billīs Kodiak is a beauty alright and I have now finished a Mission for it besides flying it all over nasty territories and waters!!!!..............But, can you "dissapear that obstrusive "Sun Shade"????? even with it moved to the side window it is an un-needed hassle......Bill can you do something in this Dept?????--make it go away or something of that nature???:faint:

cheezyflier
April 20th, 2009, 10:50
let us know when the mission is available ok? i was looking for it at avsim but didn't see it there just now:applause:

EMatheson
April 20th, 2009, 11:10
are you sure you have folded it all the way up? when it is fully folded, they are entirely out of view when peering at any of the windows or the windscreen... (this I say from personal experience, having forgotten at times that the sun-shades even exist)

gera
April 20th, 2009, 11:38
are you sure you have folded it all the way up? when it is fully folded, they are entirely out of view when peering at any of the windows or the windscreen... (this I say from personal experience, having forgotten at times that the sun-shades even exist)

Hi, yea I bring it up then move it to the left window but still the holding stick is so thick it obstructs the view--some. If impossible to do anything Oh well, Iīll use the Otter or similiar plane....to bad since I was expecting the Kodiak for a long time.......thanks:jump:

gera
April 20th, 2009, 11:40
let us know when the mission is available ok? i was looking for it at avsim but didn't see it there just now:applause:

Hi....Thanks, it should be ready with all documentation in one or two days and then Iīll upload.:rapture:

Lionheart
April 20th, 2009, 12:24
Hey Gera,

Sorry. Perhaps I can rig a magic disappear button in the future that will take them out.

I was going to take them out when I was having visibility issues through the front windows, then at the last, decided to keep them in. The real trick was keeping them from folding 'out' through the door when moving sideways, lol.. A little puzzle of animation tricks to keep it proper and 'in' the cockpit.

Bill

gera
April 20th, 2009, 13:08
Hey Gera,

Sorry. Perhaps I can rig a magic disappear button in the future that will take them out.

I was going to take them out when I was having visibility issues through the front windows, then at the last, decided to keep them in. The real trick was keeping them from folding 'out' through the door when moving sideways, lol.. A little puzzle of animation tricks to keep it proper and 'in' the cockpit.

Bill

Hi Bill.....Oky Doky!!...will wait for your "disappear" button.....great plane!!!! Thank You Sir...:rapture: