PDA

View Full Version : BoB in ETO

Aussie Pilot
September 27th, 2008, 15:02
G'day guy's

I have downloaded and installed ETO and i must say, top job guys, it looks great, thanks for all your efforts.

Sorry i wasn't able to help out with testing though this time round.

Is the Battle of Britain in ETO ?

I am currently flying the West 40 campaign and see all the other campaigns on offer but they all seem to be around the BoB but don't seem to include it. Or am i wrong and the West 40 leads to and includes the BoB?

middle
September 27th, 2008, 15:15
Right now there is no BOB Campaign. But the era is there. The W40 campaign, Attack in the West, is in the 1936-1940 era as is the "Phoney War". Talon just uploaded a whole bunch of BOB and Dunkirk missions (Dunquerque?) and they are really neat. All ya have to do is place them in the specified era's missions folder.

Note: this was brought up by another member. If you notice that you have some missing mission folders in one era or another, nothing is wrong. We took the stock missions out and for whatever reasons, if there are no missions in the folder then the installer doesn't create an empty folder. I'm talking about the "whatif" and " training" and "historical" folders. Just make some new ones as needed.