PDA

View Full Version : Anybody talk to Baz lately?

WarHorse47
April 17th, 2009, 13:36
He was helping me with some issues on the AH Lancaster, then indicated he had some family issues. That was over a month ago, and I haven't heard from him since. Hope all is well.

--WH

WarHorse47
April 19th, 2009, 15:30
Ahh.. I repeat. Anybody heard from Bazaar lately??

--WH

Cees Donker
April 19th, 2009, 20:06
No, I haven't.....

Cees

huub vink
April 19th, 2009, 23:49
No I haven't heard or seen anything from him or Mike recently.

Huub

Cees Donker
April 20th, 2009, 04:47
I sent an e-mail to Bazz. Now we'll wait.

Cees

Cees Donker
April 20th, 2009, 20:01
Barrry is very busy. He's well, but indeed had family issues. If you visit the AH site you can see that there are several projects in developement. That's taking a lot of his time. Most important: Barry himself is well.

:engel016:

Cees

EMatheson
April 20th, 2009, 20:57
Well, I, for one, am very glad that he and mike are well - they have built some amazing aircraft over the years and have been very gracious friends, too...

WarHorse47
April 22nd, 2009, 19:13
Well, I'm glad to hear that Baz is okay.

If you have an opportunity to talk or write to him, would someone please let him know that I'm still waiting to hear from him.

Back in 2007 Baz offered SOH members an opportunity to acquire an AH aircraft as a birthday present. It just so happens I was one of the lucky ones and picked up a copy of the AH Lancs.

Recently I noted that there was a patch for the Lancs, so I sent an e-mail to AH Support inquiring about the patch. To make a long story short, I again contacted Baz who provided me with a new link for downloading the latest versions of the Lanc.

The AH Lancs are one of my favorite a/c and fit right in with my other AH payware. But there was just one problem. One file was missing, so there is no texture for the a/c compass.

I exchanged e-mails with Baz who indicated it should be a quick fix. But that was before his family issues.

Baz has been pretty good at responding, but I haven't heard from him from over a month and there has been no responses to my e-mails. I find it somewhat unusal.

Anyways, I'd sure like to get this issue resolved and only Baz can help. :173go1:

Thanks

--WH