PDA

View Full Version : Hovercontrol Sikorsky S-64 Skin Request

Flyboy208
April 15th, 2009, 19:07
This monster workorse of a helo was used by The US Army long before it's more well known role with Erickson Aircrane.

Officially known as the CH-54 by Army Aviation.

Would love to see a US Army repaint for this rotorcraft.

Cheers! Mike :help::rapture:

Railrunner130
April 16th, 2009, 16:49
Despite not being much of a helicopter fan, that was a one-time favorite of mine.

Growing up, at the local airshow every year they'd fly one that carried a magnet and junk car. They'd make an announcement about moving illegally parked cars before they were removed. Then, they'd drop the junk car at a designated spot in front of the crowd. Made people think twice about that handicap spot...!

Mick
April 16th, 2009, 16:54
:bump:

Yeah! I've been wishing someone would do that, too!

I'd do it myself but I'm totally over-committed and probably wouldn't get to it for years. In fact, it's been on my things to do list since the model was released, so I already haven't gotten to it for years.

The best I can do is post this note to bump your message in the hope that someone will see it and rise to the challenge.

Flyboy208
April 16th, 2009, 19:06
Thankks for your replies & encouragement Guys, for a FS2002 model with an FS9 update this Helo does just fine in the sim. Wanting the CH-54 livery badly.

Mike :rapture:

OBIO
April 16th, 2009, 22:54
Anyone have a link to this helo? I just looked through the entire FS9 helo section on Hovercontrol.com and did not see the S-64.

OBIO

Richard Westcott
April 16th, 2009, 23:27
Here you go Obio.

http://www.hovercontrol.com/listman/listings/l0002.html

Astoroth
April 17th, 2009, 00:12
Gents, not to be rude here, but trying to save you some grief. Before you go repainting, a few words from the readme:

This helicopter flight simulator product has been produced by Jordan Moore (of Hovercontrol.com) with the permission and support of Erickson Aircrane. Erickson Aircrane, Erickson S-64 Aircrane, and all simulated interior or exterior Erickson Aircrane aircraft markings used in this project are the legal trademarks of Erickson Aircrane. All simulated flight parameters, simulated operation manuals, checklists, reference guides, as well as internal and exterior aircraft markings included in this package are for purely entertainment purposes only, are used by permission of Erickson Aircrane, and may not be refered to for real-world use.
The contents of this package may not be modified or distributed in any way without the express permission of Erickson Aircrane, Hovercontrol.com, and the Developer of this software package. Although virtual organizations are welcome to use the simulated Aircrane as part of their simulated missions and flights, organizations may not use or modify the Erickson Aircrane trademarks in any way without prior written consent of Erickson Aircrane. Do not repaint this aircraft without prior written consent. Do not upload this aircraft without prior written consent. All Copyrights and Trademarks will be protected.

When Jordan developed this heli, he had to enter an exclusive agreement with Erickson about what could and could not be done with this model. ALL repaints and mods must have Jordon's express written permission, due to the agreement he has with them. Check with him first before you repaint, and he will probably have to approve the final paint as well.