PDA

View Full Version : To Tibet....The Mission..Chapter I

gera
April 14th, 2009, 11:58
" Dog weather!!!!, why did I get into this!!!!! I should have stayed with my dog in Bali!!!!! a Tzunami is better than this!!!!"....words spoken by your pilot as she gets nervous and hands the plane to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....--"What?? you cry out...now you give me the darn plane!!!!! what´s the matter with you Sonia?? you said you were going to land, woman!!!!!!!.......

Yes...this is how the Mission starts as the Beechcraft begins its approach to Paro, Bhutan...............weather?, yup.....lousy as the sky of hell!!! and low down in that gully called Paro is your destination....

If you get through Episode I (not a great chance) you then fly out to the forbidden land of Tibet..........be good and Budda´s finger will be your guide....
"Hang-shi-lu-mai Tsung Tsung", like the old master used to say ( before they had coke!!).

--------------------------------Uploaded Today!!!----------------- Ching-Chu-Gui

warchild
April 15th, 2009, 04:45
hehehehe.. That should be fun. I've seen it rain so hard in southeast asis that the streets would fill to almost three feet deep in just a few hours.. Hell would be the right word for it for any pilot nutty enough to fly in it.. Talk about instrument landing ::lol::

cheezyflier
April 15th, 2009, 05:28
i love the poster :woot:

"i take you to ping pong AFB!!" :costumes:

EgoR64
April 15th, 2009, 12:56
:rapture:

Gonna giver her a try tonight Gera, using the Twin !!

Many Cheers !! :friday: