PDA

View Full Version : prop's and old jets

nigel allen
April 14th, 2009, 01:30
Hello
i am a fan of prop's and old jet's if there good but my pc is full of prop's i am glad to find at last a great site that is for props and old timers i am sick of the new age jet's that are on all the other site's let's see more ww2 planes :kilroy:

stansdds
April 14th, 2009, 02:06
Welcome to the Outhouse. Lots of prop fans around here.

TomSteber
April 14th, 2009, 03:14
Welcome! Have a look around and stay awhile.
WARNING: This place is addictive!

TARPSBird
April 14th, 2009, 10:30
Nigel, welcome to the Outhouse! :wavey:
There are plenty of folks here who will steer you toward the planes you like. We probably have quite a few here in the download files.

pointy31
April 14th, 2009, 11:38
Hi Nigel, good to have you with us. If you like old planes, then you'll happy here...even if you don't like old planes, you'll be happy here...I forgot what I wanted to say...:pop4:

luckydog
April 14th, 2009, 12:02
Howdy Nigel !!!!

You've come to the right place !

cheezyflier
April 14th, 2009, 14:17
4WbzdqwkHAk

OBIO
April 14th, 2009, 19:36
Nigel

Welcome to the forum....you will find that this site is full of the nicest, most helpful folks you could ever hope to find. Additionally, you will find that this site is the hang out of choice for many many developers, both freeware and payware....so there is a wealth of talent and knowledge on this site that you will be hard pressed to find equaled on other sites.

WW2 planes....got a boat load of them in the works. Porting the CFS2 stockers to FS2004 with FS2004 style lights and effects, FS2004 flight dynamics, some additional tweaks here and there. Been trying to get them done and uploaded for a while...and I will get them done and uploaded 2 days after my wife leaves me for someone who isn't a sim addict LOL.

OBIO

nigel allen
April 15th, 2009, 03:17
thank you all for the welcome great site wonderplanes to loops and barrel roll's lol oldies are the best ( if its prop is a real plane)jets know speed and power and fly like bricks with out any lolol i know from flying one phantom raf type eject eject eject:rapture: