PDA

View Full Version : to gosd

SLIP STREAM
April 13th, 2009, 16:07
both b29's are the same plane.the update file you need is in the mission pack "mig alley" for dpc korea

Squiffy
April 13th, 2009, 16:32
I dont' see this up here.

... OK found it under "other."

mmmm, sorry, no workable .mos in there. That's what I needed anyway. OK I am packing up the updates.

gosd
April 13th, 2009, 17:51
Hello Slip Stream,
The b-29 AC that I am using is the one from Yahoo to wich I have added the modf. from the Mig Alley mission pack. But no success!:banghead::banghead::angryfir::banghead:
Have you noticed that some of the original planes from the vanilla version of CFS3 do not appear in DPC Korea.These planes are for the usa:B-26C, B-26G and for britain:B-25C, Mosquito IV.
Me thinks that the creators of DPC Korea have found a way to block some planes and that is what is preventing the B-29 AC to show in QC and in the game aldo it is there in the AC file.
What about your version of DPC Korea does it have those planes,and are you able to fly the B-29 ?
Mine works very well in other versions of CFS3.....Bugger !!

Squiffy
April 13th, 2009, 19:02
gosd, port over the b-26. I have mine working and can help you a little later. I am posting the toko ri update.

gosd
April 13th, 2009, 19:33
That`s wat I did in the mean time Thanks:amen:

SLIP STREAM
April 14th, 2009, 08:11
gosd i have firepower. it works fine did you down load the required "other" plane fore the pylons and weapons

gosd
April 14th, 2009, 20:04
I cheked and I have all of the required pylons,weapons,guns and effects.
I tried changing the sound file whith the b_26s,
I tried using another air file by changing the AC in it for b_29,
I even took thexdp file appart eleminating portions by portions lines that were using pylons or weapons,and deleted the bdp file after each modif.
The plane never shows up in the list on QC but the bdp file regenerates everytime.
I am plain out of ideas !!!! .....What should I try next ?

SLIP STREAM
April 14th, 2009, 23:49
gosd do you have and know how to operate aired. its a hex editor its possible its set as an ai aircraft.that means it won't show for qc.do you have the avro hb-1 crippler installed? it may referance from files in that craft.

SLIP STREAM
April 15th, 2009, 00:40
gosd i took some time and look at this .when you installed korea did you leave the ju88a-4 in korea?it's a must have aircraft.did you swap over the b-26 c and g into korea.these are referance aircraft and must be installed.then the b-29 readme says you have to have the crippler installed!not just the pylons and weapons.i would start from scratch starting with the stock ju-88's install then the b-26c+g.then install the crippler and parts .make sure you open the 4000lb bomb and remove the effect document.its not suposed to be there.its lines need to be added to the effect xml in the main folder for the effects to show.delete all bdps.the b-29 has a three aircraft discription string needed to work.the b-29 also doesn't have a "clean" loadout to start up with so it automaticly loads the first load up.suggest you add a clean loadout line first up in the xdp.use a fresh b-29 install to start then modifie later.