PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla install corrupted????

Axenti (Be Raiders)
April 13th, 2009, 10:47
After i installed ETO expantion and the upgrade i wanted to play online just now on my vanilla CFS3, but when i luanched the game it says the misson folder is missing, the thing is i dint toutch the vanilla install for one sec, i dint put in other files or get something out i just left it like it was.

The eto expantion is working fine after the update and alsow the music updater pack installed, i alsow got 4 files from the firepower bomber files, i just put in the 3 air files of the bombers exept the shared files i dint put them in yet because i dont know exactly wher to put them in but i wil get on that later on.....

Now that said is it possible to uninstall my vanilla CFS3 without doing something wrong with my ETO expantion and reinstall the vanilla without a conflict with the ETO????

o yeah i can play online doh but it wont start start on missions or campains
now the thing is i play the campain on eto anyways but the flickering screen
is pretty irritating .......

now i deleted everything and start from the beginning, CFS3 is installed update 3.1 and 3.1a and take a cople of flights, i reinstalled alsow ETO rev 1.00 did everything expept the bat files i think i dont get it as well as it has to be if i read the read me i think i have to shange something on that bat files maybe some one can provide me a little bit more explanation on that part im not able to start up ETO if i dont know for sure ........

smokinhole
April 13th, 2009, 16:32
try to relaunch, ignore the mission file message, go to quick combat and select any airplane and see if it stops