PDA

View Full Version : 'Difficult Choice For A Man'...

Panther_99FS
October 13th, 2008, 10:56
http://www.slate.com/id/2201921/?gt1=38001

brian1305
October 13th, 2008, 13:24
I can totally relate to this!!
June 1998 - My wife was expecting our first child, unfortunately I had previously planned (for 2 years) a trip to the world cup in France to follow Scotland.

After much heated discussion she caved and let me go, thankfully we were knocked out in the first round and had to come home after 1 week (usual).....

After arriving home in the late afternoon hungover and broke from all the festivities I discovered that she had blown the credit card on a brand new nursery, I mean she had bought everything you could possibly imagine! It took 2 years of overtime to pay the damn thing off, and to top it all off the little blighter was late in coming into the world!

When the second one was due - I rarely left the house!!!!:costumes:
They always seem to win!!!

Trans_23
October 13th, 2008, 14:16
I was almost late for delivery of one of my kids due to watching da Bears! As for an anniversary? Number 10 is a milestone for the ladies. It means they automatically get half of all your stuff. For a man? Well, it has already been 9 1/2 years since he had sex on a regular basis, so to him it is just another football Sunday! If she continues to nag, he can take her out to White Castle when he gets home from the game.