PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Play This Any More???

thedude247
April 11th, 2009, 16:08
I just recently dusted of Janes WWII Fighters, alway loved this game.:jump::jump::jump:

By the way, anyone know were I can find Add-on' for it (planes, for example). Love to get some good stuff for it.

Quicksand
April 11th, 2009, 16:54
www.ww2fighter.org (http://www.ww2fighter.org) will put you in JWW2F Heaven. There a quite a few of us here who still fly this sim fervently, myself included. You'll have to register over there and be approved by admin, because of all the site-hacking that's been going on.

TomSteber
April 11th, 2009, 17:09
Wow, still have that sim. Not presently running it. In fact haven't played it in years. Always loved it though. I think that was around the same time I was flying FS98! Have to check out that site. Thanks!

Quicksand
April 11th, 2009, 17:13
When me ole machine will no longer "talk" on the web, I intend to keep it just so I can still fly WW2F. I think I have every mod ever released for it, and the talented crew over there continues to crank out newer and more amazing stuff all the time. Just be patient until your registration goes through. It may take a while. Once a member there, you will not mind the wait!

GT182
April 11th, 2009, 17:53
I've still got it but it's not installed. That was my first air combat sim and I loved it. Got some addons stored away for it too. Sounds like it's even better than ever.

Another reason to stay with XP... I was told it won't run on Vista. Anyone know if that's true or not?

Wittpilot
April 11th, 2009, 18:30
Seen a lot of deer when I used to play that game.......lol

safn1949
April 11th, 2009, 18:38
I had that game a long time ago and really liked it.I don't see any reason why it wouldn't run on Vista,I haven't found anything that wouldn't run on it in the 15 months I've been using it.

djscoo
April 11th, 2009, 18:43
I've still got it but it's not installed. That was my first air combat sim and I loved it. Got some addons stored away for it too. Sounds like it's even better than ever.

Another reason to stay with XP... I was told it won't run on Vista. Anyone know if that's true or not?

Any game that runs on a previous MS operating system will run on Vista using compatibility mode. Although in most instances even that is not necessary. The original "The Sims" is the only older game I have to use Windows 95 compatibility mode on.:ernae:

thedude247
April 13th, 2009, 05:00
I'm sort of stumted:faint:, how do I go about installing add-on'.

It doesn't exactly tell you a way to.