PDA

View Full Version : Always wanted to do this....

Brian_Gladden
April 9th, 2009, 12:33
Too funny...

http://xkcd.com/562/

Brian

Quicksand
April 9th, 2009, 14:57
That is good stuff! :applause:

GT182
April 9th, 2009, 18:06
LOL that is a good one.

I usually leave a nasty note and tell them to.... Next time take the F'ing bus you inconsiderate a'hole!

And flat tires usually get their attention too. :engel016:

cheezyflier
April 9th, 2009, 19:54
before i gave my car away, i drove my wife to the grocery store here in canada. they actually label the parking in order from closest to farthest from the door. it goes handicap, expectant mothers, elderly, everyone else.
it was raining, and i parked in one of the expectant mother spaces. some guy complained to me, and i pointed to my wife and said "she's a mother, and she's expecting... expecting to ignore the rediculous parking rules when there are lots of empty spaces and the weather is bad. now go away"

Daveroo
April 10th, 2009, 08:50
i dont know if this is on topic or not..but its about parking....i used to live in an old apartment building with assigned spots under a carport type covering...it is directly across the street from the main entrance to the local fair grounds (was great for me,was allways something going on,.i miss that),but our parking lot and carports were marked legally with signs and city ordinace postings of no tresspassing and no illegal parking by non residents.

well,,this one year i came home on thursday night of the big fair and there was a big caddy in my parking spot,so i left a note..said dont park there again or i call the cops and have it towed..the person left the note tacked to the post and added some profanity and told me he would park there if he wanted to and i couldnt do anything about it..and told me to do something nasty to myself...

so sure enough.i get off work friday night..come home and that big caddy is sittin in my parking place....so i decided instead of having it towed..i removed the valve stems....from all 4 tires....super glued them to the hood...right on the paint...then i took a piece of card board..wrote my own nasty note and super glued that to the hood as well...

around midnight there was a knock..well pounding on my door..i got up..and sure enough..this arrogant lookin lil man and two cops were standin there.....the guy started screamin at me...i told one of the cops..a gal i was currantly dating..lol..to shut him up and to follow me....so i walked them out to the signs that were posted at the entrance to the parking lot....the guy ended up with 3 tickets a tow bill impound fees and my gf slapped him with assualt charges when he tried to punch me....LOL

GT182
April 10th, 2009, 16:04
He deserved what he got Dave. :d I hope all that made him smarter and a bit poorer.

Willy
April 10th, 2009, 16:39
All I'll say is that I used to keep a valve core removal tool on my keyring.