PDA

View Full Version : A Photoreal Mission!!!!...

gera
April 8th, 2009, 07:56
Yesterday I downloaded the Freeware" Takitimu, New Zealand, photo scenery (part 1-2-3) and really was impressed with quality of this work. Flew all over and really enjoyed every minute...great quality, sober and done very profesionaly by Robin Corn, from Godzone Virtual Flight in New Zealand who makes wonderful payware scenery at very reasonable prices--check his site here:
http://www.windowlight.co.nz/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=29&vmcchk=1&Itemid=3
____
The Takitimu Mountains are the most prominent range in Southland, New Zealand. Regarded by Māori as the upturned hull of the Tākitimu canoe, the mountains are always snow-capped in winter and can be seen from most parts of the Southland plains. Spence Peak (1,634 metres) is the highest summit.
_________
This wonderful photoreal scenery, which you should download right away, inspired me to make a "photoreal mission" again....they are neat!!!!

The Mission.....
Falker Woodfurth Jones flies his Beaver all over the Takitimu range carrying passangers, trappers, hunters and sometimes even chickens and goats. Today at dawn he started one more flight to Unkle Jim Flattulis ranch, near one of the rivers that many fishermen spend their holydays in and out. He has the only Ranch-Motel in he area and is quite popular.....What Falker does not know is that what he will incounter in this flight has probably come from the Twilight Zone to say the least!!!!!!!

warchild
April 8th, 2009, 15:54
Yesterday I downloaded the Freeware" Takitimu, New Zealand, photo scenery (part 1-2-3) and really was impressed with quality of this work. Flew all over and really enjoyed every minute...great quality, sober and done very profesionaly by Robin Corn, from Godzone Virtual Flight in New Zealand who makes wonderful payware scenery at very reasonable prices--check his site here:
http://www.windowlight.co.nz/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=29&vmcchk=1&Itemid=3
____
The Takitimu Mountains are the most prominent range in Southland, New Zealand. Regarded by Māori as the upturned hull of the Tākitimu canoe, the mountains are always snow-capped in winter and can be seen from most parts of the Southland plains. Spence Peak (1,634 metres) is the highest summit.
_________
This wonderful photoreal scenery, which you should download right away, inspired me to make a "photoreal mission" again....they are neat!!!!

The Mission.....
Falker Woodfurth Jones flies his Beaver all over the Takitimu range carrying passangers, trappers, hunters and sometimes even chickens and goats. Today at dawn he started one more flight to Unkle Jim Flattulis ranch, near one of the rivers that many fishermen spend their holydays in and out. He has the only Ranch-Motel in he area and is quite popular.....What Falker does not know is that what he will incounter in this flight has probably come from the Twilight Zone to say the least!!!!!!!

Gera
Will the baddy in the flight be one of the critters from Maori legend possibly ( admittedly i know nothing of the Maori, but would love to see snippets of their myths and culture and history :D ) ???

gera
April 8th, 2009, 17:56
Hi Warchild...
Great idea!!!!!! will check into the Maori Legends and Myths and maybe make an object ......hummmmm this is getting good!!!!!....I will soon go to Guatemala too where some very strange stories are told in the Tikal area about the Mayan warriors...." Suddenly the Maya disappears, much before Christ!!!!!.....their cities are still standing in the Peten Jungle, the Highest building ever found of Pre/colombian times.....without a trace the Mayas faded suddenly!!!!!!.....How???, Why??
When___???...we have to fly there and try to discover the mistery....

VFR Reviews
April 8th, 2009, 19:00
I might have to look into this, thanks :D

warchild
April 8th, 2009, 23:51
::cuckles:: if this gets any better i'm gonna need something thats impossible, like a globe trotter aircraft that can land in a thousand foot of cleared jungle.. maybe a beefed up L-10 or a howard with massive dive brakes.. :D
Cant wait to ssee these :)..

gera
April 11th, 2009, 16:28
Uploading Monday.....:wavey:

warchild
April 11th, 2009, 22:32
got the perfect aircraft too.. the old AS Cat with a well loved engine.. stall speed 65 cruises @ 200 ( with a thirty thousandths overbore and polishing the cylinders) and can land and take off in les than a thousand feet.. Been practicing at the old army strip on the opposite side of the island from phnl. Now all i need is an extra 1200 pounds of fuel :D..