PDA

View Full Version : This is a New Thread

n4gix
April 7th, 2009, 10:08
Just starting a "New Thread" to remind everyone that it can be done!

It really is not necessary (or useful) to keep hitting "Reply" on the same thread!!! :friday:

Milton Shupe
April 7th, 2009, 15:46
Oh, Cool! :wave:

I guess we are more action-oriented than socialites. :typing:

oldwheat
April 10th, 2009, 10:40
You can: however, reply to my new thread below.. I need a little 'action';)..

Milton Shupe
April 12th, 2009, 04:56
Well OW, if you're like me, you need it less and less, as long as you're getting it. Otherwise, we tend to forget. :faint:

Moparmike
April 12th, 2009, 05:11
LOL Bill! (Oops...I guess I hit the reply button too. :d)

At least it doesn't echo quite as bad in here as it does down in my forgotten (even by me) Panel/Gauge forum. :)

n4gix
April 12th, 2009, 07:50
LOL Bill! (Oops...I guess I hit the reply button too. :d)

At least it doesn't echo quite as bad in here as it does down in my forgotten (even by me) Panel/Gauge forum. :)

There's a "Panel/Gauge" forum here? I moderate a "Panel & Gauge Design" forum at http://flightsim.com myself. It too suffers from lack of use, although I have placed a lot of valuable information there myself... :gossip:

Moparmike
April 12th, 2009, 13:58
Yeah, it's labeled as a Panels forum (just a few notches down the main page from this Design Forum). Doesn't get too much use...and I've been really lax on filling it up since the last crash with the few sticky threads that we did have. I'm not very up to speed on XML and a lot of that is getting integrated right into the MDLs nowadays so the XML support is really lousy down there. Someday......:d

I spent a lot of time around the old FS.com panel/gauge forum when I was just getting started with the programming stuff...had all sorts of silly questions for Arne, Dai, Brian and the rest of the crew. I've been in semi-retirement from the gauges for too many years now so I don't do the daily browsing at your place or FSDeveloper.com anymore. I really do need to get back to some long neglected projects!

freakngroovn
April 13th, 2009, 17:59
I have run myself ragged trying to post a new thread. i've just joined this evening, and though not a total stranger to the internet and online gaming, i cannot seem to get CFS3 to do ANYthing online. anyhow, if you could tell me how to post a new thread or point me to the CS3 bootcamp section, i would appreciate it.

Milton Shupe
April 13th, 2009, 19:15
To start a new New Thread, there are buttons at the top and bottom left of each forum page.

If you have CFS3 questions, go here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?f=7