PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with FSPassenger for FS9

briankyoko
April 7th, 2009, 06:58
Got, this finally (for FS9)... it's great to REALLY see how great of a pilot you are. http://www.digitalstormonline.com/forums/smileys/smiley14.gif
Tonight, I finished (I thought was a great flight), but ended up bad. It said that I didn't land at the correct airport. Now the funny thing is, is.... that I did. I followed ATC and even had my approach activated with the correct runway. So how come FSP said that I didn't land at the correct airport? Also It took away point because it said that I activated the reverse thrusters below 60kpm (something like that)... I was NOT going that slow. ...mmmm..
Now this is the 2nd flight I've totally completed. The first flight was also bad, but I understand that.. In the beginning, the plane shot up like a bullet (funny to hear them scream) and then finally leveling off. I did land at the wrong airport, but put in a mayday. So it wasn't all that bad. lol...
So back to the 2nd flight, at the end of the flight I read the results and the 2nd flight and the first flight was pretty much the same in deductions.... strange? I think so..
So does anyone have any idea?
Now I did try one thing. NOT to register the destination airport in FSP. Now it doesn't give me "you landed at the wrong airport". But I don't get that little blue screen now.
So what's really going on?

Brian

Richard Westcott
April 7th, 2009, 07:54
I had the same problem also Brian, I landed at Juneau and had the same error, at Juneau though there is a water strip running parellel with the main runway and I think FS9 or FSnav gets confused and does not record the flight properly.

There is nothing you can do about it as far as I am aware!

I did post a similar question on a forum but it was a while ago and cannot remember the exact reply, but it was along those lines anyway.

All the best

briankyoko
April 8th, 2009, 00:00
Thanks for the info

harleyman
April 8th, 2009, 12:09
Is this Japan Brian ????

If so....Whats Up ??????:ernae: