PDA

View Full Version : FS9.1 ? Active Camera with Vista?

Rebel1961
October 13th, 2008, 07:08
Hey Folks :wavey:,

I need to get some advice from you on a couple of items. I'm running FS-9 on a Vista machine, with an AMD 64x Dual Core processor and a nvidia 8400 GT Card. Most of the sliders are far right.

First: I've passed on the FS9.1 upgrade, as I heard so much about people having trouble installing it, and others saying that it didn't do very much. Any recommendation? FS-9 looks so good now, I'd hate to mess it up!

Second: I've been wanting to get Active Camera for a long time, but every time I look at the anticyclone download page, under system requirements, the OSs only got up to XP, and not Vista. Anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance,

John T.
aka Rebel :icon31:

Daveroo
October 13th, 2008, 09:26
i have the fs9.1 and have had active camera for a long time..but didnt install it onto my vista machine...saturday i decided to install it..ive had no luck..my key wont work..been emailing anticyclone but not gettin much help from them.

Thunderbolt
October 13th, 2008, 09:28
http://www.fs-recorder.net/ is Free

Cazzie
October 13th, 2008, 09:35
Bill, I never got Active Camera on my old unit, but decided to try with the new one and it has 64-Bit Vista. Derned if it didn't install (I install Active camera 9.1, as I have the FS9.1 upgrade too.

One feature I like is head latency, which is already built into the FSX VC engine.

Caz

rKI0gwF5KWY

falcon409
October 13th, 2008, 16:35
i have the fs9.1 and have had active camera for a long time..but didnt install it onto my vista machine...saturday i decided to install it..ive had no luck..my key wont work..been emailing anticyclone but not gettin much help from them.
Hey Dave, I had the same problem and Serge corrected it in one day. He'll need the ID code (the long one on the top of the registration screen), once he gets that he'll send you a compatible Activation code.

What e-mail addy are you sending to?

Snaker
November 12th, 2008, 18:51
Hi Guys -

I have had a similar problem. I have had active camera for several years and tonight it decided I needed to reactivate. I put my code in and is still won't work. I noticed his forum was down - what is the best way to contact him ???

Thanks for any info.

Daveroo
November 13th, 2008, 06:27
i just used the contact page email..forget what it is..but i never did get active camera to install on my machine..just wouldnt accept my key...

Snaker
November 14th, 2008, 16:28
i just used the contact page email..forget what it is..but i never did get active camera to install on my machine..just wouldnt accept my key...

I sent a request to both e-mails on the web site and got a reply from the developer with a new code. It works fine now. Hope you can get yours sorted....

:ernae: