PDA

View Full Version : New fraps 2.9.6 utility available good for taking movies and screen shots!

miamieagle
October 13th, 2008, 04:17
New upgrade for Fraps program 2.9.6. available now.

I have found a way to take Screen Shots in CFS2. All you need is to install this program call FRAPS and basically you can strat taking pictures immediatley.

Here is how it works.

1.Down load FRAPS

2.I install it. It usually it install intself inside my Computer C. You can also pick the location where you it install. It will create its own Folder call FRAPS.

3. Go inside the Folder call FRAPS. CLICK on the Icon call FRAPS 99. Activate Start Fraps by Minimizing it or other option.

4. Start CFS2.

5.Start Free Flight or Quick combat.

6.Press F10 if you want a Screen Shot and or if you want a short 30 secound movie press F9.

7.Minimize CFS2.

8.Go back to FRAPS folder and click on either the Movie or Screen Shoots you have just made.
Its real easy.

The best thing about it that it will allow to take shots not only in CFS2 but also with most games you play in. Another thing is that there are no limitation to the number of Movies or Screen Shoots that you can make.

You can also use it as Gun camera or simply make a short movie of a mission you really like. Its your choice. You are the Movie Director.

Here is the Web where you can find FRAPS:http://www.fraps.com/ (http://www.fraps.com/)

I hope enjoy this information

James007

PS I want to thank Bear for helping me figuring out this program.

Now I want to see your Screen Shots in this Forum

For your best camera shots, Go to virtual cockpit and press the right braket key on your key board. This will give you a close up view of the cockpit gun sight. Press F9 and that will activate Fraps or press what ever else your camera program needs to be activated with and this will give you a great camera shot view.

Do not be surprise to find out you need more practice on your shooting angles and on your aiming.

Its simply a lot of fun!

Enjoy

:ernae: