PDA

View Full Version : Having a senior moment

Helldiver
April 2nd, 2009, 17:25
I could have sworn that I spotted a AlphaSim B-24 with the Dragon and His Lady on SOH.
But a search through the files didn't bring up anything. Where was it?

N2056
April 2nd, 2009, 17:35
Look about midway down this page...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&FileType=fsx&page=downloads&Category=paints&FileUploadName=&ammm=15&pap=2#download

:wavey:

GT182
April 2nd, 2009, 17:47
Dragon and His Tail is the one HD. ;)

That was the Collings Foundations B-24J until they did the repainted it and switched over to "Witchcraft".

N2056
April 2nd, 2009, 17:49
Ooops! :redface:
Thanks Gary :d

GT182
April 2nd, 2009, 17:53
N2056, no ooops needed. You have the right link for HD.

I just thru in the info in case no one remembered why you don't see Dragon and His Tail on tour anymore. The same will happen to Witchcraft one of these years as they will change her paint and name to honor another B-24 from WWII.

Helldiver
April 2nd, 2009, 19:47
Thanks N2056, it was right where you said it was.
I was on her when she visited Rochester, NH before thery changed it. Too many up tight people didn't like the sexy drawing on the plane.

krazycolin
April 2nd, 2009, 19:48
Thanks N2056, it was right where you said it was.
I was on her when she visited Rochester, NH before thery changed it. Too many up tight people didn't like the sexy drawing on the plane.

really? that is really quite sad...

Kiwikat
April 2nd, 2009, 20:07
I think its a pretty odd scheme myself. I don't often think about dragons and attractive women at the same time...

I don't know about you guys though. :gossip:

spotlope
April 2nd, 2009, 22:42
I think its a pretty odd scheme myself. I don't often think about dragons and attractive women at the same time...

Dude, you're like the only 20-year-old on Earth who doesn't. :173go1:

IanP
April 3rd, 2009, 02:45
Maybe he's too busy thinking about Dragons and attractive Blood Elves... (Or Night Elves, or Taurens, but that would just be wrong...) :kilroy: :help:

guzler
April 3rd, 2009, 03:29
Maybe we need another world war to give these over sensitive people something bigger to worry about than the art work on the side of a historically acurate and amazing warbird !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine the response they would get telling the crew of a b-24 who were unlikely to end their tour alive that they are offended by their artwork ? How sad the world has become.

warchild
April 3rd, 2009, 04:23

::chuckles:; Somewhere in this statement is a really bad self depricating joke to be told but at this hour of the morning i'll be damned if i can think of it..
Thanks for pointing out the download.. I was honored to be the ground safety for the collins b-17 when they visited the watsonville show a few years back, and really liked those guys.. Now if only someone could come up with a paint for none 0 nines.

cajj1
April 3rd, 2009, 06:07
Maybe we need another world war to give these over sensitive people something bigger to worry about than the art work on the side of a historically acurate and amazing warbird !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nose Art on RAF planes in Afghanistan was banned by the MOD a couple of years back for fear of offending the locals....

http://www.pprune.org/military-aircrew/278870-pretty-ladies-banned-nose-art.html