PDA

View Full Version : AFAM Bush Pilot School..Course I...a Mission for Corageous Pilots

gera
April 1st, 2009, 13:39
Bartholemew Frangazza was eventually laid off as captain of AlpesAir Airlines since he was caught chasing women
in every stop in the shuttle schedule. Sixteen timeS was enough for management and off he went. After spending
eight months doing nothing and spending all the money he had, he meet Obungo StubbiO, bush pilot from the Republic of the Congo.
Obungo proposed to him to join him in developing a Bush Pilot School in his country. With nothing to loose
and very eager to fly again, Bartholomew accepted.
After two years the AFAM Bush Pilot school in the jungle of the Congo has become the leader in the training of
future Bush pilots in Africa and other countries. Pilots from all over have graduated from its classes and have,
at least some of them, made many dangerous bush flights and still do so. How you join or get in the school?...

Joining:

1) Pilots must have at least 20 hours of total VFR flight

2) Pilots must like mosquitoes, slimy bugs and women galore since there are many in and around the school ( the Mosquitoes and bugs that is).

First Time Curriculum:

3) Must have made at least 3 short field take offs and 2 short field landings(??????)

4) Fly at least the forsaken Cessna 172, 182 or other similiar aircraft.

5) Make with a instructor several landings in Bokuro´s 1500 ft landing strip, make several landings in Pingala´s
tiny winny airfield owned by chief Bawala and sisters and make a tour by himself of these and other smallish airfieds near and not to near the school
then return to the school in one piece and have a complete bottle of "African Sugar Muggle"standing on one foot.

Once all this has come to pass the pilot will receive the school´s Diploma and Tin Wings......the second course
is available if the first is passed and the pilot at large has a twin engine permit.

Next Course.....April 17 onwards......payments can be in Dollars, Euros, Makombos, PayPal and Non America Bank Transfers.

Special for April: Three boxes of hot Pop Corn, a Playboy Magazine (circa 1965) and a pair of rubber boots.

In a Sim Near You soon....................

cheezyflier
April 1st, 2009, 15:38
these get better and better.

btw, i like the cook!

gera
April 2nd, 2009, 12:35
Thanks Cheezyflier......Last night I spend about two hours making a "out in the boondocks" scenery with an airfield as its only way in and out....I, re-assembled it until I barely could get in and out in an Auster , 182 and similiar.....these were and are actually used to get to some fields by Missionaries in Africa, Guatemala and other places in the world. After flying in and out for about another hour--crashing several times---I think this Mission might get the name--" The Frustrate Yourself Mission"!!!!!! or " Ways to Bust your **** Mission......its really is going to be fun, Oh yea, there is a lot of drum music!!!!! LOL.....:faint:

gera
April 3rd, 2009, 19:00
Took those pics just before I crashed in than ***** 1800 foot landing strip in that ****** island!!!!!...Malua, my Instructor (a 34 year old She!!!) is ok.....

warchild
April 4th, 2009, 01:55
:::LOL:: this looks like fun..
a 172 huh?? any chances of substitution with somethng like a beaver, twotter, let or somthing similar??

gera
April 6th, 2009, 07:08
:::LOL:: this looks like fun..
a 172 huh?? any chances of substitution with somethng like a beaver, twotter, let or somthing similar??

Hi ...... Nah!!!! the Mission will not have the 172, no way...I am thinking of the following for the moment....
Auster
Percival Prospector
DH Moth...........................the three above are FS9 planes which fly well in FSX...can be gotten at Classic British Files.

Carenado....Beaver
PT-17
Cessna 182....this is a killer if you have no experience in its short take off and landings..
........................but remember you can always change to the one you like..:kilroy::kilroy:

gera
April 6th, 2009, 14:22
Instructions to Students before the MIssion....................

<b><big>Here you might learn some tricks that other Bush Pilots before you have learned and thus are still flying in these jungles as well as others in this world.
You will start your training flights from the schools airfield here in BATZUWANA lake City. and fly to four airfields or areas that look like as if they were!!!!...Be warned that this instruction will not be easy and that frustration and total danger mark the flights....some of you will suceed other will simply pass on.
It is a good idea for all student pilots to print and carry during the flights the enclosed ROUTE-MAP as reference for navigation since there are no "dancing arrows" in the Congo and less in this Mission. You must be able to follow the routes and a compass
Since we don´t like to waste flying time, you will be carrying mail and freight to some of those God Forsaken places, where Missionaries try to be good fellows---sorry to say some have disappeared around where you going.

WARNING TO ALL STUDENTS</big></b>
<big>...1)Do pay attention to the spoken instructions and follow them to the letter!!!! your instructor is not prone to repeat them so keep a clear ear!!!!!!
...2) Make sure you agree to the "NO GUARANTEE TERMS" of the signed school contract
If you have not done any short take offs and landing in the aircraft assigned to you by your instructor..STOP NOW and go to the Schools airfield and practise and practise until you feel confident you can handle the machine, otherwise we will have to spend some money paying a Heli to go get you somewhere and you might not be able to clmb aboart it!!!!
BE SURE YOU HAD NO---African Swattu Juice or other---the night before the flights!!!!!!!

That´s it....if you agreed with the School´s absolutly no Warranties pink form and you are sure you can fly and follow instructions all we can say to your bag of bones is.........good luck and happy Mission.
</big><center><big></big></center><big>

<blink>This could be your last Mission....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!</blink> </big>

GT182
April 7th, 2009, 05:06
The French Maule would be a great bush plane too. ;) As would the DH Beaver.

gera
April 7th, 2009, 06:41
Hi Gary.....you bet, both great aircraft to pass the course and get into the missions out there and get some "insurance" for the pilot that he will get in and out in one piece...........:friday:Its really is hard as diamonds!!!!!!( diamonds in the Congo!!!!!!!! better get there soon!!!!!!)

GT182
April 7th, 2009, 11:43
Ok Gera, where's the link for it? Now you've perked up my curiosity. :d

gera
April 7th, 2009, 11:53
Ok Gera, where's the link for it? Now you've perked up my curiosity. :d

Amigo Gary.....it should be in AVsim and others by Friday or Saturday......The Kodiak is perfect for this Mission too.......:jump:

warchild
April 8th, 2009, 05:15
Amigo Gary.....it should be in AVsim and others by Friday or Saturday......The Kodiak is perfect for this Mission too.......:jump:

Sounds like exactly the kind of stress relief i need :D :D :D .. Now what'd i do with my porter??

gera
April 8th, 2009, 06:03
Sounds like exactly the kind of stress relief i need :D :D :D .. Now what'd i do with my porter??

Bring it with you....the Porter is quite a Stol that surely can get in the "Quasy-Airfields" ---- Diplomas are being printed Now!!!!:rapture: