PDA

View Full Version : Another "Gold Star" in order!!

falcon409
October 12th, 2008, 16:35
In my ongoing effort to reassemble FS9 to a state close to where I had it prior to deleting it for FSX, I have had to go back through 4 years of e-mail invoices, registration codes and access keys to get as much back as possible. In many cases I had the keys needed but not the original files (I could tell you what happened to all of them but you wouldn't believe me, lol).

Anyway, one of the programs I really used in every flight and really wanted to get back was Active Camera. I went to the "anticyclone" website and while the downloads are still there, the forums and everything else are long gone save one page with nothing but two links one of which was for support.

I laid out my story and asked if it would be possible to get a new activation key that would be compatible with the ID Key that the computer generates when you load FS9. . . .in just 1 day Serge had a new activation key in my e-mail with a note saying to be sure to contact him if I had any other problems. How's that for service?

Well Done Serge!!!!!:medals::medals::applause::applause:

Gdavis101
October 12th, 2008, 17:14
I to have been in the same boat with Active Camera and Serge has always provided me with great support.. :applause:

Unit453
October 12th, 2008, 18:38
Active camera...Hmm...

Is that as interesting as it sounds?

falcon409
October 12th, 2008, 20:10
Active camera...Hmm...

Is that as interesting as it sounds?
Yep! Do a search for "anticyclone" and try it.

Lionheart
October 12th, 2008, 22:00
They are awesome... The last biggest thing since TrackIR was Active Camera. You could roam all over a full size airliner, walk around planes, check out airfields, etc, etc.....

Awesome program and awesome people running it.

Glad it worked well for you Falcon. You are a gentleman.

:ernae:

Bill