PDA

View Full Version : F-22A Raptor

olaf1924
March 31st, 2009, 07:44
I found this at FlightSim.com today alphasim f-22A Raptor Package. It sounds good. sorry for no down load link.

pointy31
March 31st, 2009, 07:51
I found this at FlightSim.com today alphasim f-22A Raptor Package. It sounds good. sorry for no down load link.

I saw one there that was ex-Iris payware...:wavey:

Kiwikat
March 31st, 2009, 07:52
It's the old IRIS F-22 freeware model that someone ported into FSX. I hope they got permission to do that first.:173go1:

dharris
March 31st, 2009, 08:31
Going to try it out, some ports work well

olaf1924
March 31st, 2009, 08:43
pointy31 you are right it is a old iris aircraft. pointy I do not see you in the chat room anymore or any other members for that matter and when did you start using fsx?

pointy31
March 31st, 2009, 08:53
pointy31 you are right it is a old iris aircraft. pointy I do not see you in the chat room anymore or any other members for that matter and when did you start using fsx?

Hey olaf, matter of fact, I was in the chat room a few nights ago, but nobody came to visit. I started flying FSX in November whe I got a computer good enough to handle it. It is my second try at FSX. My first was on this laptop, which is marginal for FSX. When I got he desktop, I bought FSX Gold, and started all over. I still fly FS9 aout half the time, too many great airplanes in FS9 to let go. Piglets change to FSX played a big part in my deciding to part with my $$$...:monkies: