PDA

View Full Version : Wireless keyboard, mouse and joystick ?

freddienet
March 30th, 2009, 11:05
I have wires stretching across the floor from the pc to the usb powered hub then to the keyboard, mouse and joystick. I am connected to a big screen tv, 50". I usually sit in a easy chair and use a nice little roll around laptop desk. The wires are always in the way, especailly with kids running around. I could get rid of the kids but maybe my wife would object. Anyone got a suggestion?
Freddie

Tailwind
March 30th, 2009, 11:30
Get rid of the WIFE and the KIDS......

LOL

Well I don't know about the wireless joystick options as I have never tried one. However, I do use a Logitech wireless KB and M for my setup. Works fine for me. Battery consumption is really not bad. Or you could also look for rechargeable battery options

TW

hairyspin
March 30th, 2009, 11:46
If you don't have a concrete or 'floating' floor you could run cables under the floorboards? --:kilroy:--

OldCrow
March 30th, 2009, 12:50
Do they make a wireless keyboard with USB ports built in? If so, that would solve the wireless stick problem, because I've yet to see a wireless flightstick.

Tailwind
March 30th, 2009, 14:05
I know you can get KB/M combos where the mouse plugs into a port on the keyboard, however, I am not sure if you can plug in a joystick. There may not be enough power from a single shared port for that.

Here is a wireless one

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/joysticks/devices/286&cl=US,EN

Don't have any feed back for this though

TW