PDA

View Full Version : reticle alignment

gaw
October 12th, 2008, 14:06
Gentlemen............ETO seems to have licked the problem of reticle alignment...........all planes fire in line w/ the reticle......VC cockpit or no VC cockpit...........especially the Hurri's. In CFS 3 all my planes resolve their vc/no-vc EXCEPT the Hurri's(I've got to lift the no-vc reticle radically to meet the bullet stream)......in MAW most models line up, but the 109's are a little off(bullet stream below the no-vc reticle) and again the Hurri's are WAAAAY different from the rest...(again...waaay below the no-vc reticle). Porting an ETO Sea Hurri to MAW shoots the bullet stream (perversely enough) well below the no-vc reticle. The plane fly's a beaut but I'd love to resolve the reticle change up across all the mods without having to remember to spend some time....and ammo...on the runway before the mission dialling in the no-vc reticle. OK...it's my cross to bear for using no cockpit view in the first place but it's not a perfect world......ask anybody on Wall St......but then again neither am I....just ask my wife............Thanks, GAW

gaw
October 19th, 2008, 06:39
bump..............won't bump again but can any of you wizards give me a hand with this if you please??? Thanks.....GAW