PDA

View Full Version : Stuck View

Corsair Freak
October 12th, 2008, 13:52
Hi all,

I decided to reinstall IL-2 1946 today and I'm having a weird problem. My view is stuck facing the right-rear. If I move the mouse to face foward, it immediately reverts to the right-rear. If I press any numpad keys it reverts to the right-rear again.

I unplugged my Logitech gamepad, my webcam, my mp3 player, and even my mouse then restarted my computer and it's still doing it! :banghead: I looked on my joystick's (Saitek Cyborg Evo Non-FF) property page, and the hat switch is centered. I don't have this problem in CFS1, CFS2, CFS3, or FS9.

What's wrong with this thing? :censored:

CF

P.S. This guy had the same problem, but no solution. http://www.saitekforum.com/showthread.php?t=15025

huub vink
October 12th, 2008, 15:00
:confused: It sounds like there is a key or btutton stuck.....

Huub

Corsair Freak
October 12th, 2008, 17:58
I got it fixed. :wiggle:

"TrackIR=1" in the conf.ini was messing it up. But now the ESC key isn't bringing up the menu. I hate this game. :banghead:

CF

miamieagle
October 13th, 2008, 04:50
CF I now you are a old CFS2 simer just like me. But this Sim also has to much to offer for you give up on it. No its not better than CFS2 but it still a good Sim and if you give it a chance you will find it a very enjoyable Sim indeed.

You can still fly in all this Sims and enjoy what they give you. For example with this Sim you can takeoff from a carrier with other AC at the same time slot on a mission and that one thing that you cannot do with other Sims.

Its a lot of fun. Now that been said I recommend for you not to leave CFS2 as I apprecaite your presence it that forum very much as well.
Have a good day!

tenspeed
October 13th, 2008, 09:50
I got it fixed. :wiggle:

"TrackIR=1" in the conf.ini was messing it up. But now the ESC key isn't bringing up the menu. I hate this game. :banghead:

CF

Try the TAB key.

Corsair Freak
October 16th, 2008, 10:03
I did a reinstall, again, and that fixed the problems. :jump:

CF