PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Tonight

Kiwikat
March 28th, 2009, 16:12
There will be a server called Sim Outhouse in the Adventures area in gamespy tonight. Hop on if you're interested in flying GA and various warbirds.

It would be great to get at least a few people. We won't bite!

Major_Spittle
March 28th, 2009, 16:26
I will be off work in 3.5 hrs if it is still up. What will you be flying and where?:ernae:

Kiwikat
March 28th, 2009, 16:27
I'm in the A2A P47 right now. About to takeoff from Friday Harbor KFHR and head south over the olympic mountains on my way to Astoria, OR (KAST).

Major_Spittle
March 28th, 2009, 17:17
Excellent, my A2A P-40 should keep up with it or I could fly their old P-47.

If I can't make it on there tonight I will look for a server on sunday or start one possibly.

Doesn't anyone on this forum enjoy flying in Multiplayer??????

Kiwikat
March 28th, 2009, 17:20

I don't think so!

I don't know why either. Anyone got any ideas? Flying formation in 2000HP machines is fun! It is nice to meet other simmers and forum members on a more personal level too.

If any of ya are bored or want to take a break from working, please feel free to stop in for a flight. :wave:

EDIT: I've closed the server for now. If anyone wants to fly, post and I'll get it back up.

crashaz
March 28th, 2009, 18:19
DOH! Damn we need to schedule these LOL! I saw this too late.... went down to Addison to see Flying Magazine's Parade of Planes!

Dangerousdave26
March 28th, 2009, 18:28

There are a bunch of us who do...

I have 4 hops list running all the time on my server.

fs9x.dyndns.org (may not work in some contries sorry they block the dynamic domain service)

Hawaii Hops List
Alaska or Burst Hop List
Return to Japan Hop List
US Capitols Hops List

Team Speak at the same address

The server is open to the public but for the most part it is only a few Sim-Outhouse users who fly on it.

Stop in some time

Check the Multiplayer Section at the Outhouse from time to time we have some nice competitions.

Major_Spittle
March 28th, 2009, 18:30
Check the Multiplayer Section at the Outhouse from time to time we have some nice competitions.

There is a Multiplayer Section???? DOH! :faint:

Major_Spittle
March 28th, 2009, 18:43
I looked and looked, but do not see a Multiplayer section in SOH. Can someone link me too it??? :help:

Dangerousdave26
March 28th, 2009, 18:57
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Don't let the name fool you. It is primarily used for the Around the World Race but that only takes place once a year the rest of the year we do all kinds of events.

Right now it has been quite since the end of the race in Feb

Kiwikat
March 28th, 2009, 19:00
I think that the FSX forum should get a sticky like the CFS3 forum has for multiplayer sessions. That way anyone who wants to fly can see where the server is and if it is up or not.

Major_Spittle
March 28th, 2009, 19:57
I think that the FSX forum should get a sticky like the CFS3 forum has for multiplayer sessions. That way anyone who wants to fly can see where the server is and if it is up or not.

I second that!