PDA

View Full Version : Really nice 10 min flying video

jmig
October 12th, 2008, 09:00
This is from the guy who made One Six Right" it is of him flying with the Blue Angels.

http://www.terwilligerproductions.com/flyingfullcircle/

N2056
October 12th, 2008, 09:35
That was very well done, and really fun to watch :applause:
Thanks for sharing the link.

stansdds
October 12th, 2008, 09:58
Outstanding! I guess he didn't quite realize his goal of not graying out or blacking out, but I expect very few civilians can take that ride and not suffer from the g-forces.:applause:

jmig
October 12th, 2008, 11:43
Outstanding! I guess he didn't quite realize his goal of not graying out or blacking out, but I expect very few civilians can take that ride and not suffer from the g-forces.:applause:

There is no shame blacking out at six to seven Gs. The BA pilots pull heavy Gs almost everyday in training. They are use to it. Even at that. with maybe the exception of the solo pilots, they won't pull more than 4-5 Gs during a performance. The standard G load for a loop is around 4 Gs.

The most I ever pulled without a G-suit was around 6 Gs. I remember getting tunnel vision then graying out.

Navy Chief
October 12th, 2008, 12:54
That is an outstanding video. One Six Right is one of my favorite flight videos, and I am so pleased the same producer did this. Thanks.

NC

Cazzie
October 12th, 2008, 13:32
If you have a fast link and a program that will decode .iso files and write the DVD, you need to do it. The quality of the video and sound is the same as the DVD One Six Right once decoded and burned to DVD. You can play it on your TV with your home DVD Player. Try it, it's super, hit Share and Download, then BURN YOUR OWN DVD: DOWNLOAD DVD FILES.

Caz

Navy Chief
October 12th, 2008, 13:34
Workin' on that now!

NC

dadmod
October 12th, 2008, 21:12
Great video, thanks for sharing! :applause:
Mr Terwilliger didn't appear pale or green either :ernae: :d