PDA

View Full Version : Florida Scenery For FSX

FAC257
March 24th, 2009, 15:02
I was just starting to re-install all of my Florida sceneries back into FSX after the new hard drive upgrade and popped open a pretty full little folder.

Since there seems to be quite a few fellow Fla pilots in here I thought a post of the goodies might be of interest.

About the only thing I don't have listed here that completes my Florida for FSX are Joe Watson's 4 volumes of his Central Florida Airports. They have their own folder. :)

Rather than type out all the scenery names and info, I thought a pic or two would be worth a thousand words. The civi airports are all in the bigger screenie and military bases in the other. With very rare exceptions the only three places I download anything freeware that I install in FSX is from Avsim, Flightsim and SOH. A search using the file name should find the file in one of those spots.

There are actually a few other FSX Fla sceneries I've had over time but some of the older ones didn't make the translation into Acceleration so they got canned. There still might be a few that don't make the cut in this list but I haven't run into any conflicts in quit a long time.

BTW Anything I keep has already passed the UTX and FSG compatibility tests.

flewpastu
March 24th, 2009, 15:27
Thatl work, Thanks

Bill

TeaSea
March 24th, 2009, 16:27
Geez!!

I'll never catch up!

deimos256
March 24th, 2009, 19:09
Wow, i had no idea there was so much FL stuff.