PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Show on TV Right Now..

Wittpilot
March 23rd, 2009, 17:24
Anyone ever seen the show 'Operation Repo'? It's on tru tv right now...man o man it is the funniest show on tv... to think that there might be someone out there that actually thinks the show is real!!! I mean, 'Reno 911' looks more convincing than this show...nonetheless.... for that fact alone, it is funny to watch...

-witt

djscoo
March 23rd, 2009, 17:33
Anyone ever seen the show 'Operation Repo'? It's on tru tv right now...man o man it is the funniest show on tv... to think that there might be someone out there that actually thinks the show is real!!! I mean, 'Reno 911' looks more convincing than this show...nonetheless.... for that fact alone, it is funny to watch...

-witt
I think it's funny that "Tru TV"'s motto is "Not Reality, Actuality" and yet they have such an obviously fake show on it. I watched it once and got suspicious when the woman started using pepper-spray with such reckless disregard. She had another lady pinned on the ground and continued to spray her! So I Wikipedia'd the show and had my suspicions confirmed. It's a funny show I just don't get why it's on tru tv...

Cazzie
March 24th, 2009, 05:24
Dude's I can't take that sh-eet anymore. Long ago in a galaxy far away, I was a "real" Repo Man, I didn't just repo cars for the financial institution I worked for, I sometimes stole them, hot wired them and drove them back to the dealer.

This day and time, the sort of freedom I had of going to an employee's work and stealing his car are gone. Go to a man's house and try and repo one today, you just mught get shot. It was a risky business 30 to 40 years ago, it is combat duty today!

That show is so bloody fake it makes someone like me wretch!

Caz

OBIO
March 24th, 2009, 06:01
And what's up with the ugly fat chick wearing clothes she stole from her 5 year old niece. Honey, cover that stuff up! No one wants to see what you have tattooed on all those bloated body parts.

OBIO

Toastmaker
March 24th, 2009, 14:07
It's pathetic that this talentless garbage passes for entertainment on today's TV. The real problem is that there exists a large audience for this tripe.

Ok, ok - I'll slip back over to the Quatermoon Saloon now. . .

safn1949
March 24th, 2009, 16:56
And now you know why I don't watch TV.......at all.:friday: