PDA

View Full Version : Problem with FSdreamteam ZurichX

Richard Westcott
October 12th, 2008, 04:11
I have already posted this on the FSdreamteam forum, but I thought I may get a quicker response here!

Some time ago I had ZurichX installed on my PC, but deleted it several weeks ago.

After I deleted it I kept getting a message on start up that said "the product FSDreamteam - Zurich X is currently installed on this computer but not yet active, do I want to activate it?

I lived with it for a time by just clicking no, however yesterday (saturday) I decided to do a complete reinstall FS9. I have re-installed FS9, FSglobal etc and my aircraft (I have not even started to install any scenery yet) and I am getting the message on start up already.

It suddenly appeared appeared at some point after loading the Cloud 9 F4 Phantom, HJG Boeing 707 and the CLS DC10.

I have searched my hard drives and can find no folders relating to this, Is there a hidden file some some where that I can delete to stop this message appearing, at the moment I do not want to install ZurichX and probably will not again, for no other reason than I fly mostly around alaska.

Thanks

modelr
October 12th, 2008, 05:10
I don't have it, so not sure why you're getting the message, but I wonder if there isn't a registry entry that wasn't removed that may be causing it. Just a thought. :kilroy:

Richard Westcott
October 12th, 2008, 05:59
All sorted now, deleted the bglman_fsdt.dat file from the modules folder.

Thanks