PDA

View Full Version : 4 Police officers shot and killed

Daveroo
March 22nd, 2009, 14:43
4 police officers shot and killed in Oakland california .two made a traffic stop on a wanted parolie and he opened fire shooting and killing them..he then went to an apt building .swat made entry and the guy shot and killed two more officers and then swat shot and killed him...my local morning news this morning reported people from the nieghborhood of the first scene were on the sides of the street celibrating and cheering the fact that the two officers had been shot...animals...and the family is saying he was a good and dicient man..yet he was a life long carrear criminal...what do they concider good and diecent???.
this is the same town that the oakland tranportation officer shot the guy january 1st...in that case..they claim he did it in cold blood..yet you look at the video and you see the "victom" throwing punch after punch in the cops face and then reach for the officers gun...the officer claims he thought he had his tazer but had his gun instead..and shot him...yet those people want him put to death now...the dead guy was also a cearrear criminal

http://www.kcra.com/news/18984037/detail.html

N2056
March 22nd, 2009, 15:56
I was stationed on a ship based in Alemeda back in the early 90's. I distinctly recall the time my Mother-in-Law was coming to visit us, and she was traveling on the train. We drove around to find the train station...then we called her & told her to get off in Emoryville, which was the stop before Oakland.

I guess that says it well enough :isadizzy:. I was fortunate to live in Navy housing that was located away from that area...up in the hills, on the Hospital base. Nice & quiet, with good security!

Piglet
March 22nd, 2009, 15:59
Get spellcheck!:wavey:

Gdavis101
March 22nd, 2009, 16:06
The whole thing makes me sick. The family said he wanted suicide by cop, well he should have just shot himself in the head and been done with it. I love it when the families of career criminals say, " he was a good and decent person" BULL! My heart goes out to the officers and their families effected by this scumbag!

GT182
March 22nd, 2009, 16:16
what do they concider good and diecent???.

I consider the first shooter good and decent seeing he's dead. And after killing 4 cops, that's exactly what that scumbag deserves. Hats off to the Oakland Swat Team. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif

The Oakland tranportation officer should get a medal for putting another career scumbag where he belongs.... 6 Feet Under. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif

TARPSBird
March 22nd, 2009, 16:29
Oakland has been an armpit for years. I remember back in the 1969-71 time frame, having to change buses from San Francisco to NAS Alameda in what passed for "downtown" Oakland. Fortunately there were always quite a few people at the bus stop even at night, I would not want to be in that neighborhood alone.

GT182
March 22nd, 2009, 16:32
Oakland has been an armpit for years. I remember back in the 1969-71 time frame, having to change buses from San Francisco to NAS Alameda in what passed for "downtown" Oakland. Fortunately there were always quite a few people at the bus stop even at night, I would not want to be in that neighborhood alone.

Sounds like a few places I've been in in NYC..... on a good day.

Daveroo
March 22nd, 2009, 17:04
ive gotten emails since saying that the 4th officer is still on life support and has NOT passed away...and piglet..i appologise for offending your spelling sences.....lol

my worst subject in skool....so was grammar

Piglet
March 22nd, 2009, 19:26
No problum, dont swet it, D!:wavey:

OleBoy
March 22nd, 2009, 21:48
You know something. Crap like this stems from prior convictions of known thugs. They think they have rights. Descent citizens my A$$. Prior felons; since released almost always go sour. This is just another example of the bull$h!t that happens in society these days due to greed and politics. Hang the ba$tards the first time. Then there won't be more situations like this later:173go1:

lawdawg
March 22nd, 2009, 22:58
[quote=OleBoy;144353]You know something. Crap like this stems from prior convictions of known thugs. They think they have rights. Descent citizens my A$$. Prior felons; since released almost always go sour. This is just another example of the bull$h!t that happens in society these days due to greed and politics. Hang the ba$tards the first time. Then there won't be more situations like this later

Yes, well said and that is the damn truth. I was a former soldier on our streets for several years before hangin it up not long ago. Too much PC BS and hand holding singin Kumbaya for this "kid" nowadays. I told a trooper today to be extra cautious out there. He said "yeah, gettin crazier with the bad economy"...
Yup!!
Lawdawg

wombat666
March 23rd, 2009, 02:25
[quote=OleBoy;144353]You know something. Crap like this stems from prior convictions of known thugs. They think they have rights. Descent citizens my A$$. Prior felons; since released almost always go sour. This is just another example of the bull$h!t that happens in society these days due to greed and politics. Hang the ba$tards the first time. Then there won't be more situations like this later

Yes, well said and that is the damn truth. I was a former soldier on our streets for several years before hangin it up not long ago. Too much PC BS and hand holding singin Kumbaya for this "kid" nowadays. I told a trooper today to be extra cautious out there. He said "yeah, gettin crazier with the bad economy"...
Yup!!
Lawdawg

Just a reminder that this should stay 'polite' or move to the appropriate forum.
:hand:

lawdawg
March 23rd, 2009, 03:16
New here Wombat...was not aware there was an appropriate forum.
Where is this appropriate place? The Cantina? OK Wilco...
Ole boy...I agree w/you just the same.

OleBoy
March 23rd, 2009, 04:10
Just a reminder that this should stay 'polite' or move to the appropriate forum.
:hand:

oops :kilroy:

wombat666
March 23rd, 2009, 04:18
Oso's Outhouse (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
No problem lawdawg, you can let 'er rip at Oso's.
:friday:

Daveroo
March 23rd, 2009, 07:02
yeah,,,,i didnt mean this to become a racist thread....and i reread my first post..i seem to have made it sound that way and i appologise...it just angered me when i heard they were celibrating...its just a few people in a small nieghborhood..

Tom Clayton
March 23rd, 2009, 07:33
If I remember the news story correctly, the fourth officer is only alive because of machines. I seem to remember hearing "no brain activity," or words to that effect.

But just to put things into perspective, there are probably four grieving families at this point. Regardless of what the man did during his criminal career, he still had a family that loved him. They're the ones, right there along with the families of the dead officers, that deserve our prayers. I'm sure (or at least I hope) that deep down, they knew what his actions would eventually bring if he didn't straighten up.

Toastmaker
March 23rd, 2009, 16:13
Er, a small correction if I may. . . Oso's is now Quartermoon Saloon -

All are welcome !!

:welcome: