PDA

View Full Version : Should I have pressed buy now???

gajit
March 22nd, 2009, 14:25
Hi

I got to the paypal buy now button and chickened out of spending almost £50 for the Captain Sim 727 pro pack. should I have pressed the buy now - or should I wait for a sale????

I think the fact that I have the CS 757 and I have FPS less than 14 made me think again.

kilo delta
March 22nd, 2009, 14:29
Hang on a sec..

.....i'll give you my PP address and you can send the £50 to me:woot:

The CS727 pack sure does look nice....but not 50 quid nice, imho.

Pick it up next Xmas for 9.99 ;)

N2056
March 22nd, 2009, 14:36
While I might not be the best opinion to work from since I have bought 1 plane (Long Eze) in the many years I have been in the hobby, I can't help but think that it never hurts to wait a bit & see what others have to say. I never buy anything when it first comes out. I wait to see what others think, because I really don't have much $$$ to spend on this stuff, so I am very careful about what I buy. It is almost always spent on things that help me in developing for the sim. :typing:

gajit
March 22nd, 2009, 14:37
I think your right - I could use part of that £50 to get the SibWings Bird Dog that I hope will be available soon.

d0mokun
March 22nd, 2009, 14:54
May 1st for a new release date for the awesome Bird Dog, according to thier forums.

I too am waiting on the fence for the CS 727. Can't make my mind up.

noddy
March 23rd, 2009, 00:29
You can always send it to the "Help Noddy fund a new P.C. " charity.

Only joking of course.

Never been a fan of the tubeliners, but did have the FS9 version and never really used it much! Bust still a very good model.

Lateral-G
March 23rd, 2009, 07:10
Hi

I got to the paypal buy now button and chickened out of spending almost £50 for the Captain Sim 727 pro pack. should I have pressed the buy now - or should I wait for a sale????

That's a tidy sum for one plane. I think you did good by thinking twice. Consider it for a while before committing.

-G-