PDA

View Full Version : 'Well Once Again, Bonehead Moves Will Cost Hamilton A Championship'...

Panther_99FS
October 12th, 2008, 00:54
:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

wombat666
October 12th, 2008, 06:50
Maybe not this time round but Hamilton will need a good deal of luck to pull it off.
Certainly an outstanding demonstration of immaturity on his part contrasted by an exceptional display of class driving by Alonso.
:applause:

Panther_99FS
October 12th, 2008, 10:10
Personally,
I don't see McLaren winning it this either....

They had the championship last year and blew it - looks like they're blowing it again this year....

The wind is blowing in Massa's direction...:kilroy:

Ferry_vO
October 12th, 2008, 10:48
I still have a little bit of hope that the McLarens and Ferrari's will keep making mistakes like this and Kubica runs away with the title... ;)

Seems like Lewis' "Always try to win" tactics are not helping him..

Panther_99FS
October 12th, 2008, 10:57
Of course,
Let's not forget how much stuff Herr Schumacher got away with while "always trying to win"...

Adelaide '94 ring a bell? :kilroy:

brian1305
October 12th, 2008, 14:45
Have to agree here!! Hamilton made 2 extremely silly moves today considering the position he is in.
I feel Massa will have the "confidence" factor over Hamilton for the championship.

Lets hope he doesn't utilise the "schumi" tactics of the past..
On the other side of the paddock great result for Alonso! And again Vettel proving a great deal of consistency!

wombat666
October 12th, 2008, 23:34
Have to agree here!! Hamilton made 2 extremely silly moves today considering the position he is in.
I feel Massa will have the "confidence" factor over Hamilton for the championship.
Lets hope he doesn't utilise the "schumi" tactics of the past..
On the other side of the paddock great result for Alonso! And again Vettel proving a great deal of consistency!

I must admit that my initial misgivings about Bourdais have been proved wrong, he's come on very well, and certainly should retain his drive for '09.
Piquet seems to have found the spark he was missing earlier as well.
:applause:
Schumacher in '94 ........ we were there and we know exactly what happened.
A detestable little man.

demorier
October 14th, 2008, 18:49
Got to agree with the Hamilton vs Massa mess. These hotheads seem to forget they are in open wheel racing not doggem cars. More power to Alonso.

Lionus
October 23rd, 2008, 20:20
He had it coming, I'd say.:173go1:

Cazzie
October 24th, 2008, 03:45
Not to mention that Massa will have home field advantage in the final race.

Caz

Nick C
October 24th, 2008, 08:31
Hamilton is young and has a lot to learn, but, he's a great driver with a great team behind him. I hope the next race sees him taking the championship.