PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day....

AGAS 5
March 21st, 2009, 18:02
Every time I drag myself out of the paint shed of late and put on the flight suit, there's another plane on the flight line... enough B-25's to fill a Bomber Group and nearly matched by the Beaufighters... throw into that mix the Airfield Engineers and the place reminds me of the Townesville buildup of 1942/43 !!

Yet again we are being spoilt, and I think it's great ! :woot:

Thank you gentlemen.

Pete

Rami
March 21st, 2009, 18:07
Yes, the winter months (at least in the Northern Hemisphere) tend to bring out the best of CFS2. It's been a lot of fun this winter, with more to come!

dvslats
March 22nd, 2009, 03:19
Every time I drag myself out of the paint shed of late and put on the flight suit, there's another plane on the flight line... enough B-25's to fill a Bomber Group and nearly matched by the Beaufighters... throw into that mix the Airfield Engineers and the place reminds me of the Townesville buildup of 1942/43 !!

Yet again we are being spoilt, and I think it's great ! :woot:

Thank you gentlemen.

Pete
Isn't that the truth! The past several months my CFS2 installs has had the one of largest injections of mods in a while. All good stuff. And part of that inoculation includes your skins Agas 5....:applause: Spoiled? yea you bet. My thanks to all of you guys!