March 21st, 2009, 10:01
For all you Motorcycle lovers.....

JoeW
March 21st, 2009, 10:22
Do you build "scooters" Mason?

EgoR64
March 21st, 2009, 10:37
:friday:

Nice, I like the design, I like the mini trailer full of beer, Nudge Nudge !!

Great Setup !!

Spring is in the Air !! :ernae:

Many Cheer !!

cheezyflier
March 21st, 2009, 11:31
sweet bike, but the trailer is the part i like best. it suggests that the bike is ridden to places. there's not much cooler than that, in my book.

:applause: to you for having a nice bike, and actually riding it.

i didn't have a sweet trailer, so i traveled like this

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/packedfortheroad.jpg

harleyman
March 21st, 2009, 11:40
Do you build "scooters" Mason?

I have in the past built many Joe.. This one is factory bought, but redone by me ..All the extras I added..new motor, racing gears in the tranny, etc...

If you notice betwen the bike and trailor is a built on cooler, complete with drain plug..LOL

This bike does travel..Last big trip was to Montana...Back thru Sturgis and such..19 days..5,500 miles about..

That was two summers ago, then my wife was to ill to go far again..But she's ready to go now , (the bike, not the wife)

Last year we were going to go up into Canada, then bach thry the upstate of New York, along the Canel, back thru Lake Geaore area then home...but she couldn't go..So we took a nice easy cruise instead...

Lionheart
March 21st, 2009, 12:03
Great looking bike HM

Gotta have a nice little trailer for trips that long! Goodness... Canada? Montanna! You definately ride your bike!

Bill

Butcherbird17
March 21st, 2009, 13:34
So where do you keep all your stuff on those long trips? (I assume the trailer is for the wife's stuff):whistle: I'd luv to own a nice cruiser like that one day, for now i get around on this......

Joe

David_L6
March 21st, 2009, 14:20
So where do you keep all your stuff on those long trips? (I assume the trailer is for the wife's stuff):whistle: I

Joe

Look again. That's a Harley. The trailer is for tools and spare parts to keep it running. :eek:

:rolleyes:

;)

Just kidding harleyman. That is a great looking ride you have there. :cool:

I like yours too Butcherbird17. I couldn't stand that riding position for long now though. The last street bike I had was a Kawasaki GPz. Loved it..... For short trips.

If I ever buy another street legal motorcycle it'll be one of these two:
http://www.ktm.com/950-Super-Enduro-R.67.20.html?&detailview=2&cHash=da62385a81
http://www.ktm.com/990-Adventure-R.197.20.html?&detailview=2&cHash=da62385a81

Here's what I have now.

Brian_Gladden
March 21st, 2009, 15:54
Last year we were going to go up into Canada, then bach thry the upstate of New York, along the Canel, back thru Lake Geaore area then home...but she couldn't go..So we took a nice easy cruise instead...

If you try to do that run, Take a bit of a side trip to the other side of Lake Champlain... I'll buy the beer...

Lake George is only three hours from me, by the way.

Brian

TeaSea
March 21st, 2009, 16:26
I sold mine years ago....and I still miss it.

But I console myself with the fact that I sold it for more than I paid for it.

harleyman
March 21st, 2009, 16:49
If you try to do that run, Take a bit of a side trip to the other side of Lake Champlain... I'll buy the beer...

Lake George is only three hours from me, by the way.

Brian

You got it... I actually owned a house in Charlestown NH a few years back and lived there 4 months doing repairs to sell it...

David L6...That bike you ride actually scares me...I crashed one of my friends as a kid and never got on another..Stupid huh?

Next big trip we take I'm making a post of my basic route and see who can be met / visited along the way...

That would be to cool...:woot:

Thanks for the invite...:ernae:

JimC1702
March 21st, 2009, 17:16
It'll be awhile before we're riding here in upstate NY. The riding season is short, but there's some spectacular riding in the Adirondacks.

I live about an hour and 15 minutes from Lake George.

Jim

GT182
March 21st, 2009, 17:29
Not to take hijack your thread HM, but if I was to get another bike it might have to be like this........

cheezyflier
March 21st, 2009, 17:49
jim, is that a marauder?

JimC1702
March 21st, 2009, 19:09
jim, is that a marauder?

Yes it is.

Jim

Panther_99FS
March 21st, 2009, 19:20
Now if da' wife would only stop spending $$$...:engel016:

cheezyflier
March 21st, 2009, 20:27
Yes it is.

Jim

you need to contact these guys.

http://www.migcruisers.com/

all you could ever want to know about your bike is known by them, and they have the greatest rally you can imagine. they are great folks.

JimC1702
March 22nd, 2009, 04:50
you need to contact these guys.

http://www.migcruisers.com/

all you could ever want to know about your bike is known by them, and they have the greatest rally you can imagine. they are great folks.

Thanks, Cheezy. I'm already a MIG! :)

Jim

cheezyflier
March 22nd, 2009, 06:18
well cool! i ahve been once since 2000! mig rules!