PDA

View Full Version : LionHeart

harleyman
March 21st, 2009, 06:08
Get off that wallet son and build an X=Plane cockpit.....

Its all on sale now...http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/x-planestore/Categories?category=Joysticks%3AGoFlight+Modules

Post pics when you are done please...LOL

Major_Spittle
March 21st, 2009, 06:25
the autopilot and throttle quadrant would be nice, but unfortunately my wife makes me feed the kids regularly.

harleyman
March 21st, 2009, 06:50
the autopilot and throttle quadrant would be nice, but unfortunately my wife makes me feed the kids regularly.

One meal per day should be enough.... Don't you think? LOL

I mean...We're talking parts here afterall......:applause:

Major_Spittle
March 21st, 2009, 10:56
One meal per day should be enough.... Don't you think? LOL

I mean...We're talking parts here afterall......:applause:

Actually my wife wants me to fix the dryer this weekend. I could try to pass those off as dryer repair parts when they show up UPS.

hmmmm, dare I risk MY parts and try this. :kilroy:

harleyman
March 21st, 2009, 11:34
Actually my wife wants me to fix the dryer this weekend. I could try to pass those off as dryer repair parts when they show up UPS.

hmmmm, dare I risk MY parts and try this. :kilroy:

Thats a good idea...But perhaps not worth the risk...LOL :gossip:

Lionheart
March 21st, 2009, 12:27
Goodness! My car cost less then all those parts put together!

Sure would be fun though. Man...!

I'd love to make a pit to sit in when flying for fun.

Bill

VCN-1
March 21st, 2009, 14:17
I just got an e-mail. They are running a sale.

Still waaay beyond my means.

VCN-1

Chacha
March 22nd, 2009, 07:50
Did not know my hobby could be this expensive!

I will stick to my TrackIR, Joystick and iMac!

Eli

Lionheart
March 22nd, 2009, 11:41
Yep, lol..

This can get to be an expensive hobby..

Bill

Silver Fox
March 22nd, 2009, 13:41
Start with one really useful module like the -166 radio or the -46 multipurpose module and just build slowly. Build the 'pit itself out of MDF and it is pretty cheap. Loads of resources out there, it's not hard to make the jump.

My 'pit is still waiting for construction to start, but I am commited to getting it done!

harleyman
March 22nd, 2009, 16:31
Start with one really useful module like the -166 radio or the -46 multipurpose module and just build slowly. Build the 'pit itself out of MDF and it is pretty cheap. Loads of resources out there, it's not hard to make the jump.

My 'pit is still waiting for construction to start, but I am commited to getting it done!

We want pics on completion....:applause:

Silver Fox
March 22nd, 2009, 17:04
I'm gonna document everything during construction... Probably even have a thread about it over at SimV in their 'Homebuilt Cockpits' forum.

Lionheart
March 22nd, 2009, 18:44
Silver Fox,

If you document it really good, I am sure one of the PC FS magazines may also want to show it in a mini article. Just a thought.

Bill