PDA

View Full Version : ...at a paintshop near you ...and Tango's new B-25J Mitchell

Sopwith Chameleon
March 18th, 2009, 07:39
http://sopwithc.wetpaint.com/page/Downloads+Page+2

......keep 'em peeled - more to come .....

Rami
March 18th, 2009, 08:41
Sweet! Thanks, Sopwith! :ernae:

Pen32Win
March 18th, 2009, 08:56
More great looking stuff SC. I was messing around with Hilda/Near Miss just for kicks the other night.

SC you don't happen to have a good clear copy of "Near Miss"'s Nose Art Do You? It's a Hot Neckid Readhead Ridin' a Bomb in a Blue circle with yellow text...

hellcat44
March 18th, 2009, 10:05
It's a Hot Neckid Readhead Ridin' a Bomb in a Blue circle with yellow text...

Reminds me of Caroline....in Minnesota's deep woods, riding my "64" Ford Galaxy; ;;;;;;many moons ago.

The cool thing about nose art to me is the individuality it gives a plane that numbers alone fall a little short of achieving.
Thanks guys for this continuing B-25 paint saga...there will never be to many! :applause:

sc7500
March 18th, 2009, 14:40
...SC you don't happen to have a good clear copy of "Near Miss"'s Nose Art Do You? It's a Hot Neckid Readhead Ridin' a Bomb in a Blue circle with yellow text...

I have these from the SimPainter's website [all rights reserved]... will one of them do ?

SC
:kilroy:

Pen32Win
March 18th, 2009, 14:51
That's some great looking stuff SC7500 but it's not what I'm looking for..

Here's the best one of the original I've found so far....

Ravenna
March 18th, 2009, 16:03
Looking great SC. I particularly like Kunai Cutter. No doubt those guys cut a bit of Kunai grass in their time.
:ernae:

AGAS 5
March 18th, 2009, 21:51
oky doky

Pen32Win
March 18th, 2009, 22:24
Guy's we need to take this General Nose Art discussion over to the other thread. My simple question to SC has taken on a life of it's own....:focus:

My Bad.

Devildog73
March 22nd, 2009, 05:00
SopwithC, you never cease to amaze me with your talents!

Thanks for all that you do for this neighborhood!

I truly appreciate it.

Sopwith Chameleon
March 23rd, 2009, 16:38
SopwithC, you never cease to amaze me with your talents!

Thanks for all that you do for this neighborhood!

I truly appreciate it.

Well, thank you kindly - we appreciate it - here's a tease - somethin's comin' for the Tuskegee boys to look after ................. (shhhhhhhhhhhh)

Ravenna
March 23rd, 2009, 19:50
Well, thank you kindly - we appreciate it - here's a tease - somethin's comin' for the Tuskegee boys to look after ................. (shhhhhhhhhhhh)

A "J"....:applause::applause::applause::applause::appla use:!!

DauntlessDriver546
March 24th, 2009, 08:30
Hey everyone!

I didn't see anyone post on this yet... and I don't want to make anyone angry by doing this. But I couldn't help but notice that his last Mitchell, the B-25J, is in the download queue!!

Look and download guys! This is HEAVEN for me!

Sopwith, will we see a "Panchito" skin come out for her perhaps? :amen:

THANK YOU, TANGO! Sorry to steal the thunder! :friday:

DD

DauntlessDriver546
March 24th, 2009, 09:20
Rats, I forgot about this... *rolls eyes*... no matter, I'm still lovin' it!

Blue Devil
March 24th, 2009, 12:42
Thanks TR and SC, ...

Once I saw the blister packs on the C-1, ...I KNEW that you couldn't resist a "J", ...just a matter O'time.

Kudos Guys.

EDIT: Don't do it TR, ...Active cowl flaps on a multi should only be attempted by the bravest (and most foolhardy) of model magicians...

I repeat, ...DO NOT ATTEMPT!!!

(Think of the children TR, ...the CHILDREN...)

Bill Kestell
March 24th, 2009, 20:31
:woot:Hey, TR & SC ... NICE ... NICE ... NICE! Took her up for a little test run ... wring her out a bit ... screen shots of a bomb run from 10,000 feet with a B-25 AI Bomb Load ... just under 240 mph ... and RIGHT SMACK DAB ON THE MONEY! :wavey:

Sopwith Chameleon
March 25th, 2009, 00:18
Nice Shots Bill - & Great Marksmanship ! :ernae: