PDA

View Full Version : mb debriefing

scruff
March 17th, 2009, 16:53
hi guys.is there a way to get a debrief of all the damage,destruction and mayhem etc that is caused during a mb mission?

Jagdflieger
March 17th, 2009, 17:01
Scruff,

I don't think so. The stats and the debriefing that you program when making the mission are all available in "Mission" mode at the end of the mission, but not in the MB mode.

Pen32Win
March 17th, 2009, 17:57
Jagd is right, you can only see it when in Regualr Mode. You see little explosion markers on the map. If you pass the cursor over them CFS2 will tell you what even happened at that location. This is limited to the Player Formation and will show both kills made by the Player Formation and losses suffered by the the same, like one of your wing gets shot down. It will not display events for the other formations.

scruff
March 18th, 2009, 02:46
ok guys,thanks.

Ghostrider
March 18th, 2009, 04:23
I love how you get "points" in, what is it - QC? I mean, what am I gonna do with these "points"? Upgrade my plane's performance? Get a virtual medal? Are they redeemable for cash? Can I get frequent flyer miles with them?

Just thought it was a funny part of the sim. How about just the number of kills? :ernae:

Pen32Win
March 18th, 2009, 09:21
QC is a gyp, get the high score and you don't even get to type in your initials!!! :costumes:

Ghostrider
March 21st, 2009, 05:45
Man, how I'd love to have a list of top ten, all "ADM"! :Banane44: We need someone to invent that patch! :faint:

"On second thought, let's not go to Camelot - it is a silly place!"