PDA

View Full Version : AI Formation Toys

Jetmechanic
March 16th, 2009, 12:25
I can't find this file from any of the flight sim websites. Can someone help me? FSX AI Formation Toys - Version 4.... Is it worth having, cause i want to formation fly with some of my planes. I am thinking about getting AirTrafficFX in a few months. Thanks for any help

datter
March 16th, 2009, 12:28
Try a bit down the page here (http://www.mudpond.org/). Went looking for it just the other day myself.

Bone
March 16th, 2009, 12:57
I have the AirTrafficFX payware and it's really good, however, I didn't care much for the freeware formation utility in question. Honestly, the best formation tool you can get is FSrecorder. It just takes more work because you have to fly and record all of your wingmen.

Jetmechanic
March 17th, 2009, 05:55
I tried the program lastnite... and it works well with all of the Default FSX aircraft. I cant get my imported FSX aircraft to show up.

Jetmechanic
March 17th, 2009, 06:31
AH i got it working with my addon aircraft for FSX. all is grewat flying formation with 4 other A-3 Skywarriors.

navy81
March 17th, 2009, 08:59
Sweet!
Can you share what you did to get your imported aircraft to show up as well? Also, how about posting a screenshot of your whale formation. That's awesome.
WR
Deke
AKA navy81

Jetmechanic
March 17th, 2009, 16:03
Actually I just selected the aircraft for the AI to fly. I tried a formation for B-66 and then added 2 EA-3 Skywarriors. Awesome screen it was.

JimC1702
March 18th, 2009, 10:06
Thanks for the info on this, it works great. I downloaded it last night and set up a flight with myself in the Blue Angels #5 ship and AI in ships #1, #2, #3, and #4

Unfortunately I couldn't fly with them worth a damn, but the add-on worked flawlessly.

Jim

letourn
November 30th, 2011, 17:59
I know its an old Thread but i was wondering if someone ever found a way to increase the "Altitude" and the "Distance to turn"?

Thanks