PDA

View Full Version : I do not like german Biplanes.

HundertzehnGustav
March 12th, 2009, 04:41
therefor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U-_8_97k7o&feature=related

:woot::woot:

Tuor2112
March 12th, 2009, 07:18
Well it made me duck for cover!:ernae:

Lionheart
March 12th, 2009, 09:51
Goodness....!

I had my volume up... Almost fell backwards..

All those poor planes.. arrghh..

Amazing detail! I love how the parts all fall as though they were actually in the wind. The planes would hop also if the shells went off nearby.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

Bill

Nausicaa
March 12th, 2009, 09:55
Yeah, Rise of Flight. It looks like this will be a good sim. Needs also a good machine.

FengZ
March 12th, 2009, 10:33
I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while. Hopefully it gets released soon.

gorgeous screenshots:

http://www.riseofflight.com/en/media.html

-feng

TeaSea
March 12th, 2009, 15:44
Excellent depiction of an artillery barrage. Typically filmmakers attempt to show this one round here and one round there going in some sort of sequence.

When you drop a barrage all rounds impact within fractions of seconds of each other.

Really looks like an exciting product.

jmig
March 13th, 2009, 05:55
That is sooo awesome! I can't imagine what it must have been like on the fronts? None stop bombardment followed by a 100 meter charge or less into a wall of bullets.

Cazzie
March 13th, 2009, 06:38
Goodness....!

I had my volume up... Almost fell backwards..

All those poor planes.. arrghh..

Amazing detail! I love how the parts all fall as though they were actually in the wind. The planes would hop also if the shells went off nearby.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

Bill

Me too Bill, WOW, ducking for cover!

Great effects, but it has to come with a price on the system. Still worth investigation. Planes looks super, just the right gloss for varnished doped linen.

Caz

OleBoy
March 13th, 2009, 07:42
The scenes looked so real. It appeard the pilot was leaning outside the cockpit and looking overhead as planes passed. How is this being done?

It seemed very realistic:ernae:

Pauke! Pauke!
March 13th, 2009, 12:53
Excellent depiction of an artillery barrage. Typically filmmakers attempt to show this one round here and one round there going in some sort of sequence.

When you drop a barrage all rounds impact within fractions of seconds of each other.

Really looks like an exciting product.

I agree TeaSea. It kind of looked like "Time on Target" battery fire in which different batteries adjust the trajectory of their indirect fire attempting to have all the shells arrive in the target area at the same time with a mix of fuse settings for ground and air bursts. It is very devasting on an unprepared target on open ground. Hard to say if it was artillery fire or bombs IMHO. I was impressed with the affect. It looked like they had some blast and seismic affects for objects in the impact proximity working as well. I might just be looking for a new rig to run this puppy on when it comes on the market.