Alex

harleyman
March 10th, 2009, 11:29
What?

The airstrips or the babe on the hood? LOL

I have been looking that over as well....:applause:

JIMJAM
March 10th, 2009, 11:40
With fs2004 I would fly around and find narrow bare strips of land, parts of roads,anything I could get a bush plane into. The with a scenery editor,outline it with objects such as tires,lights,ect and make a crude runway. Then with FS cargo setup freight runs.
I would love to see a runway maker and not just modern but dirt,grass, ect.
I use Instant scenery but there are still no textures,even small sections that you could connect to create a landing strip. Yeah I like that style but I am not paying for 3 strips.6 or more maybe. I am thinking long and hard about the PNG bushpilot.
BTW- Is Fscargo for FSX going to be released this century?

Lionheart
March 10th, 2009, 12:14
Neat looking scenery Alex! Thanks for the heads up.

Its good also that its so affordable. 12 Euros is nice!

With fs2004 I would fly around and find narrow bare strips of land, parts of roads,anything I could get a bush plane into. The with a scenery editor,outline it with objects such as tires,lights,ect and make a crude runway. Then with FS cargo setup freight runs.
I would love to see a runway maker and not just modern but dirt,grass, ect.
I use Instant scenery but there are still no textures,even small sections that you could connect to create a landing strip. Yeah I like that style but I am not paying for 3 strips.6 or more maybe. I am thinking long and hard about the PNG bushpilot.
BTW- Is Fscargo for FSX going to be released this century?

Hey JimJam,

You can make grass runways in AFCAD, then convert the AFCAD to FSX format with that freeware converter.

In AFCAD, you can use all available materials that FS supports, such as about 4 types of grass, dirt, shale, cobblestone, tarmac, concrete, etc, etc.

Putting in little markers (like orange cones or yellow brick stones) every so many yards (or meters) can easily mark out a runway area though from a plain field. Makes it more 'terrain' like. :d

Great scenery though from Aerosoft. Nice work on that...!

Bill